twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

1/29/2022 Update

Orgeberry is moving along.
Orgeberry 1292022.jpg

The Biscauto on the other hand is giving me grief. Not sure what is going on but its leaves are purpling (can't see it in this picture just showed up today) and have rust spots as well. She is also a runt and is all twisted. I dropped another seed yesterday if she does not break out of it. I have had some mutants and runts pull though, but this one I am not so sure.
Biscauto 1292022.jpg

Last edited:
1/29/2022 Update

Orgeberry is moving along.
View attachment 1414061

The Biscauto on the other hand is giving me grief. Not sure what is going on but its leaves are purpling (can see it in this picture just showed up today) and have rust spots as well. She is also a runt and is all twisted. I dropped another seed yesterday if she does not break out of it. I have had some mutants and runts pull though, but this one I am not so sure.
View attachment 1414062
yeah that's looking a bit funky. We haven't observed that issue with that cultivar. Is it worth popping a new one for backup?

yeah that's looking a bit funky. We haven't observed that issue with that cultivar. Is it worth popping a new one for backup?
Yeah I think so. I have room so if she snaps out if it we will just have two to show. If you drop enough seeds it seems something strange happens every now and then. I have ran into some off the wall stuff over the years. With it being my standard living soil from the same batch the Orgeberry is in I am kind of at a loss if I caused it. I will chalk it up to a one off defect. :baked:

It is all about the roots right now as the girls do not get fertigated for the first 9 - 12 days after the transplant. The roots are encouraged to find the water in the cubes. They were transplanted 6 days ago.

Front Autowreck 13 days.
Autowreck front a.JPG

Rear Autowreck 13 days.
Autowreck rear a.JPG

Front Knows Candy 13 days.
Knows Candy front a.JPG

Rear Knows Candy 7 days.
Knows Candy rear a.JPG

Front MSG 13 days.
MSG front a.JPG

Rear MSG 7 days.
MSG Rear a.JPG

Multiplant update:

The MSG in ProMix looks to be doing the best so far.
P1040295.JPG

MSG in coco looks a bit stalled out despite being a full day older. Might be getting a support skewer in the next day or two.

P1040296.JPG

Hotz 2 - In Coco. The coiled root. Definitely growing. Very short but the leaves are noticeably larger and expanding.
P1040297.JPG

Hotz #3 - The one that was upside down initially. Another in ProMix looking decent as well.

P1040298.JPG

Hotz #4 - I was unsure if both #2 and #3 would survive initially so I popped the last Hotz seed. Looking well in coco and a rainscience bag.
P1040301.JPG

It is all about the roots right now as the girls do not get fertigated for the first 9 - 12 days after the transplant. The roots are encouraged to find the water in the cubes. They were transplanted 6 days ago.

Front Autowreck 13 days.
View attachment 1414094

Rear Autowreck 13 days.
View attachment 1414095

View attachment 1414096

Rear Knows Candy 7 days.
View attachment 1414097

Front MSG 13 days.
View attachment 1414098

Rear MSG 7 days.
View attachment 1414099
nice setup!

Autowreck in the back still not liking her setup. Im hoping she gets thru it. I’ve had a couple give me a slow start and blast off at the stretch. Hoping she does the same. Hotz on the other hand is doing her thing.

A8988EB5-014A-46E2-BB39-7156BBC69883.jpeg

good day folks :toke: @Mañ'O'Green got mine today :d5: il be popping them in to soak straight away im going to do one of each in my new mars hydro complete tent kit very excited to be back growing autos again its been a few years so im giving myself full noob status :crying:hopefully i can just pick up where i left off with light mix and autos had some chucky plants now i know more i feel confident about it being successful if this goes well il be going completely back to light mix hand watering coco has become a very annoying choir

Front Autowreck 13 days.
View attachment 1414094

Rear Autowreck 13 days.
View attachment 1414095

View attachment 1414096

Rear Knows Candy 7 days.
View attachment 1414097

Front MSG 13 days.
View attachment 1414098

Rear MSG 7 days.
View attachment 1414099
What might those be that you are growing in sir?

Back