twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Champion!! You are the legend kind sir! Thanks for joining this epic AFN grow and show. You are always welcome to join in on these my friend!
That's cool, but look at this monster Ogreberry! :biggrin: :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But really!
St. Tom rocks da house with his sexy ladies!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

You should send him some Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) :eyebrows:
IMG_20220601_052331347_HDR.jpg

Champion!! You are the legend kind sir! Thanks for joining this epic AFN grow and show. You are always welcome to join in on these my friend!
I said goodbye to the hindsight tonight so expect lots of dried pics soon
20220531_220306.jpg

IMPO Watering in a small circle around a Autoflowering plant is a mistake for three reasons. A cannabis tap root can grow 9 inches in three days. It will not grow into dry soil and this will stunt the growth. Microbes that feed the plant will die or go dormant in dry soil. This impedes the nutrition to the plant when it needs it the most in veg. Soil or Coco can become hydrophobic -repels water. This can form pockets in the pot that do not re-wet easily and likely will not support life.

What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. Slowly wet ALL of the soil until run-off begins. There is an art to watering.
I’ve been watering small amounts in ever widening circles for about 5 years now. It’s how I avoid having to transplant into larger pots, and I have zero overwatering issues. Each watering I make the circle a bit wider, and increase the volume. By day 12 or so I’m starting to water the entire pot. Seems to be working out for me:headbang:

Started taking down the Great yesterday.
View attachment 1466797
View attachment 1466799
View attachment 1466800
No doubt a great plant. Frosty as any I’ve grown. The clear winner of the four strains I grew. Glad I took a clone off her. Definitely running it back. :thumbsup:
Doesn't look like you did any training to her or just minimal. How tall did she get?
I think she'd be a good candidate for an earthbox planted on one end and then laid over for LST. Looks like she'd make one hell of a hash plant!!!!
Great work dude!!!

Doesn't look like you did any training to her or just minimal. How tall did she get?
I think she'd be a good candidate for an earthbox planted on one end and then laid over for LST. Looks like she'd make one hell of a hash plant!!!!
Great work dude!!!
No training. I usually will grow a new strain untouched as possible. Get a good look at her natural structure. She did seem to have a little dwarf in her. But she looks to be the heavyweight for sure of the four I grew this round. Smallest plant with most weight. It’s dense bud from top to bottom.
E544CCC6-AD26-4426-9B71-14A969AB5C04.jpeg

E77E58CF-E821-48C8-BF25-70C8911A5145.jpeg

C869BD21-1D35-4832-8ED9-EBA43C602019.jpeg

Hash plant for sure. Every thing but the fans is completely covered in greasy fruity trics.:d5:
Definitely a keeper strain. Got four more seeds and a mom. Gonna start another photo run July 1. That will be the 1 year Anniversary of legal growing here. 20/20 has 2 spots so far. Some more Great and Hindsight made the list after seeing @SOOTDAWG ’s. :biggrin:

Back