twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

day 128

shes a skinny beast!

AB12EB31-0451-458D-A838-01CE4143774E.jpeg

Honestly, I'd move it out or give up. Not worth wasting the light on her. I can't say for sure if she'll bulk up. We didn't have any similar issues in our test runs.

im seeing if there’s a spot I can keep her outside. She’s the biggest I’ve had and would stick out most areas of my property!

Question:
is it worth keeping her growing?
Her buds seem stalled and it’s ~130 days. No frost. Not bulking. Just growing and growing.
Shes a snake for sure! Never grown a sativa dominant like her before.

I’m pivoting to outdoor and shes the last in my tent.

Very aware I’m completely impatient but figured I’d throw out the question and submit to consensus!!

View attachment 1464452
This would be the perfect candidate to have tried a Florigen foliar. I bought a bulk amount of Diesel Auto seeds a few years back that behaved the same. After applying the Florigen, they bulked nicely.
_20220527_085636.JPG

This would be the perfect candidate to have tried a Florigen foliar. I bought a bulk amount of Diesel Auto seeds a few years back that behaved the same. After applying the Florigen, they bulked nicely. View attachment 1464677
I’m pouring msu 13 and flower fuel every other day now hoping something starts Bulking. My knows candy was treated the same and had buds bigger than a soda can!!! If autowreck bulks it would be a massive yield!

Here is my Whiskey Zulu on day 21. She looks pathetic. She even still has her cotyledons on her. What a waste. I may let her go and just see if I can keep her alive and get what little experience I can get from her, if any. Who knows, maybe she will end up yielding a gram or two if I do lol...

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpeg
    IMG_0470.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Here is my Whiskey Zulu on day 21. She looks pathetic. She even still has her cotyledons on her. What a waste. I may let her go and just see if I can keep her alive and get what little experience I can get from her, if any. Who knows, maybe she will end up yielding a gram or two if I do lol...
Did you top her? Hard to tell from photo

No she is not topped. I haven't tried anything with her yet.
Ok I know some people top autos but I don’t dare ( yet ) How often are you watering her? Also is there something on the leaves or is that a reflection? I’m sure more experienced auto growers may have suggestions

Ok I know some people top autos but I don’t dare ( yet ) How often are you watering her? Also is there something on the leaves or is that a reflection? I’m sure more experienced auto growers may have suggestions
I found some tiny bugs crawling on her so I sprayed with insecticide soap. I have been over watering her so I have been letting her dry out a few days. I just watered her some yesterday. I think it's a combination of that and htemp. stress tbh. This is my first grow and I'm in a greenhouse, not inside.

Back