twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Thanks! That makes perfect sense. I do have a question if you don't mind... I am a little concerned about growing in a Greenhouse, and I am having trouble controlling the heat and humidity like I want and need. I can't grow inside for risk of smelling the house up. I live in Oklahoma and it is already getting super hot and humid here. It is usually cooler in the spring but we are having a heat wave. They are predicting a scorching summer. (Temps near or above 100 with high humidity are not uncommon.) How resilient is WZ to things like that, or to mold?

I don't think I planned this grow out enough, but rather was just excited to finally get to grow. I am very inexperienced with growing anything I'm and worried I will kill her. This is what she looks like now after 2 weeks. I think I may have over watered her. She seems stunted and has one leaf that is turning brown and wilted, as you can see in the pic. I hope she bounces back.

I think I have a brown thumb LOL.
I am in Massachusetts and my greenhouse gets to 100° inside. Not even when it’s hot out but mostly when it’s sunny. I bought a shade cloth to drape over and have fans running. I’ve been pulling them into the greenhouse at night and pulling them out during the day. If you can find a spot that is partially shaded while they’re young, that will help. It’s very easy to overwater at the stage your girls are in. Try tilling up the top of the soil often to help it dry out. Also check the soil for gnats as they can be harmful at this stage.

I am in Massachusetts and my greenhouse gets to 100° inside. Not even when it’s hot out but mostly when it’s sunny. I bought a shade cloth to drape over and have fans running. I’ve been pulling them into the greenhouse at night and pulling them out during the day. If you can find a spot that is partially shaded while they’re young, that will help. It’s very easy to overwater at the stage your girls are in. Try tilling up the top of the soil often to help it dry out. Also check the soil for gnats as they can be harmful at this stage.
My pot is kinda heavy right now so I quit watering for a few days to give it time to dry. Is it too early to put her in direct sunlight? I've also been pulling her outside during the day to get more sun. Is it possible the leaves are light burnt from the sun at this young age?

My pot is kinda heavy right now so I quit watering for a few days to give it time to dry. Is it too early to put her in direct sunlight? I've also been pulling her outside during the day to get more sun. Is it possible the leaves are light burnt from the sun at this young age?
You shouldn't have an issue with leaves getting burnt from sunlight. I agree that you're probably overwatering them The pot should get noticeably light before you try watering again and another good thing to do with a tiny plant and a big pot like that is to just water lightly right around the plant and let the rest of the soil dry up a bit more

Just wanted to do an update...I topped her at 4th node....it's whiskey Zulu day21...
IMG_20220523_064128447~2.jpg

Day 125 for muchacha….she’s on just plain water from here on out….she’s not happy. My guess is a combination of salt buildup, and she’s root bound….the soft pot is hard as a rock. She’ll be getting harvested sometime in the next week or so. Every one of those buds are rock solid and dense…
6C262914-4F61-4A92-A42A-F5611E35E188.jpeg

Day 125 for muchacha….she’s on just plain water from here on out….she’s not happy. My guess is a combination of salt buildup, and she’s root bound….the soft pot is hard as a rock. She’ll be getting harvested sometime in the next week or so. Every one of those buds are rock solid and dense…
View attachment 1463391
Great work @Frank the Dank. Extraordinary plant. Might just score you a 1 lb badge!! If not, the affie cross will definitely get you there.

So, here is my Biscauto after dry and trim. I had guessed at least an oz so I'm quite happy with the 45g I got off her. She was crazy sticky to the point of feeling greasy and I enjoyed a good bit of finger hash off her when I was done trimming. The strain description is not wrong, she will absolutely knock you out if you overdo it lol.
20220515_015629.jpg
20220515_020740.jpg

Whiskey Zulu #2 was chopped on day 83 and yielded a respectable 103g of very sticky very LOUD buds. Test smoke with large glob of post trim finger hash was very speedy but tasty and will hopefully mellow out a smidgen in cure.
20220515_012155.jpg
20220521_020833.jpg

Knows Candy #2 is just doing her thing on day 92 (as of yesterday). She's still bulking up substantially so I think she still has quite a ways to go.
20220524_025208.jpg
20220524_135934.gif

Back