twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Yeah we sent some out but I'd like to start an official grow and show thread dedicated to the Ogreberry. Stay tuned
How does one go about joining a grow and show? I just joined yesterday. I'm a new grower and just started my first grow 2 weeks ago. I actually chose your Whiskey Zulu for my first grow. Also, I am trying to grow in a greenhouse.

f17ca2738df9522b3ab3d0f03e9bd865-597951022.jpeg

How does one go about joining a grow and show? I just joined yesterday. I'm a new grower and just started my first grow 2 weeks ago. I actually chose your Whiskey Zulu for my first grow. Also, I am trying to grow in a greenhouse.

Welcome :welcome: and @420Forever can give u the complete rundown on how to be in G&S's.. basically start a plant from seed and weekly journal update to get into the CC zone :dizzy:

heya @pwputman and :welcome: to afn! :toke: to be part of a g&s, u hafta be in the cultivatorz club...and to do that, u hafta fully document a grow on afn (grow journal), from drop-to-chop, in real time, with a minimum of weekly updatez ;) jus go to the link below to fire up a journal asap & tag me (to tag someone, jus put the @ in front of their name) ...i'll monitor the grow & when the time comez, post the final dry weight with picz & i'll hook ya up :thumbsup: ppp

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-grow-journals.44/

Awesome! Great choice. To be an official growing show recipient you have to become a member of the cultivators club. In order to do that you have to complete an AFN journal from start to finish And then submit a request to the moderators to add you to the cultivators club. However, it's quite common and accepted to jump in on current grow and shows to showcase your current grow, assuming it's a cultivar from the same breeder. In other words if we get a growing show going for ogreberry you're welcome to jump in on it and post updates of your whiskey Zulu!
Hope this makes sense

Awesome! Great choice. To be an official growing show recipient you have to become a member of the cultivators club. In order to do that you have to complete an AFN journal from start to finish And then submit a request to the moderators to add you to the cultivators club. However, it's quite common and accepted to jump in on current grow and shows to showcase your current grow, assuming it's a cultivar from the same breeder. In other words if we get a growing show going for ogreberry you're welcome to jump in on it and post updates of your whiskey Zulu!
Hope this makes sense

Thanks! That makes perfect sense. I do have a question if you don't mind... I am a little concerned about growing in a Greenhouse, and I am having trouble controlling the heat and humidity like I want and need. I can't grow inside for risk of smelling the house up. I live in Oklahoma and it is already getting super hot and humid here. It is usually cooler in the spring but we are having a heat wave. They are predicting a scorching summer. (Temps near or above 100 with high humidity are not uncommon.) How resilient is WZ to things like that, or to mold?

I don't think I planned this grow out enough, but rather was just excited to finally get to grow. I am very inexperienced with growing anything I'm and worried I will kill her. This is what she looks like now after 2 weeks. I think I may have over watered her. She seems stunted and has one leaf that is turning brown and wilted, as you can see in the pic. I hope she bounces back.

I think I have a brown thumb LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.jpeg
    IMG_0464.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0465.jpeg
    IMG_0465.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
Back