twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

@St. Tom yessir we about around the same age and I can’t wait for her to finish up honestly. Plus the two clones I took off couple days ago they are still alive.
I also have smell of success but still vegging (long story :rofl: )
How does your plant smell so far?

@St. Tom yessir we about around the same age and I can’t wait for her to finish up honestly. Plus the two clones I took off couple days ago they are still alive.
I've got 3 different strains in there so smell is a mix but to be honest I haven't got a very good nose for describing smells also have you seen the frost on my hindsight

Normally they reek like absolute nuts

itsalive.gif

Screenshot_20220519-120212.png

Day 114 for my Muchachas and its (drumroll) CHOP DAY!
In general. I'm glad I kept with them. While there were many days/weeks I thought they would never end, the result is many heavy buds here. Enough to fill my dryin rack. The small one I'll prolly lose half of each stem as the were so packed tight the lower sections are very pale and fluffy. All stuff I prolly would have trimmed off if I were able to get to anyway. Gonna have to buck these right away so I can get more air movement through there.

View attachment 1460092
View attachment 1460093

View attachment 1460095View attachment 1460096

Be back in a couple? weeks with final update
Thanks for the rep @St. Tom

Day 121

knows candy had 116g

autowreck is nonstop. Had to change tents as I’m pivoting to outdoors.
it just keeps goin!

maybe end of June? No idea.

View attachment 1461434
That thing looks a little crazy there. Seems like it's a bit confused. She's not sure if she should flower or not.

Back