twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Nice man would you say it has that gg4 vibe to it??
Yea, I would say so….in plant structure as well as buds, smells, etc. I ran a dinafem gg test back in the day and the plants looked very similar, buds too. I’m looking forward to the first toke :smoking: :pass:

I’ve been watering small amounts in ever widening circles for about 5 years now. It’s how I avoid having to transplant into larger pots, and I have zero overwatering issues. Each watering I make the circle a bit wider, and increase the volume. By day 12 or so I’m starting to water the entire pot. Seems to be working out for me:headbang:
That's how I have been watering my plants and for the same reason I got this old weed growing book and it said something about this too,
Wish I could remember the book name it was really old but full of great tips,
Can I say Frank bravo on the Muchacha looks amazing

That's how I have been watering my plants and for the same reason I got this old weed growing book and it said something about this too,
Wish I could remember the book name it was really old but full of great tips,
Can I say Frank bravo on the Muchacha looks amazing
Thanks a lot my friend, and thanks for the reps :pass:

yea, I might have got that oughta a book also back in the day. It’s hard to remember which source I learned the info at this point lol, but I used to have this massive three hundred page canna book that I read and reread about a decade ago… it had lotsa tips and tricks for different situations and what not….purely bro science, no doubt….but that doesn’t mean its not a valid technique:pass:

Thanks a lot my friend, and thanks for the reps :pass:

yea, I might have got that oughta a book also back in the day. It’s hard to remember which source I learned the info at this point lol, but I used to have this massive three hundred page canna book that I read and reread about a decade ago… it had lotsa tips and tricks for different situations and what not….purely bro science, no doubt….but that doesn’t mean its not a valid technique:pass:
:pass:totally,

Check out my Humboldt Afghan! She legit has the tightest node spacing I've ever seen! There was a little bit of variegation or something that seems to be correcting and she was born with 3 cotyledons.

20220531_223357_HDR.jpg
20220531_223402_HDR.jpg
20220531_223411_HDR.jpg

No training. I usually will grow a new strain untouched as possible. Get a good look at her natural structure. She did seem to have a little dwarf in her. But she looks to be the heavyweight for sure of the four I grew this round. Smallest plant with most weight. It’s dense bud from top to bottom.
View attachment 1466853
View attachment 1466855
View attachment 1466856
Hash plant for sure. Every thing but the fans is completely covered in greasy fruity trics.:d5:
Definitely a keeper strain. Got four more seeds and a mom. Gonna start another photo run July 1. That will be the 1 year Anniversary of legal growing here. 20/20 has 2 spots so far. Some more Great and Hindsight made the list after seeing @SOOTDAWG ’s. :biggrin:
iI do like what I see in your girl and others.
She's an EarthBox candidate for sure. I bet she's really frost up with some UV. You don't use UV in your tent if I remember correctly?
I think I got a good response from using it the last time.

Ye
iI do like what I see in your girl and others.
She's an EarthBox candidate for sure. I bet she's really frost up with some UV. You don't use UV in your tent if I remember correctly?
I think I got a good response from using it the last time.
Yeah my lights have switchable UV and IR. I believe it’s just UVA not B. Doesn’t seem to hurt. :d5:

Back