New Grower Twenty20 Mendo - Snow-G (X-Factor) auto - 5 gal indoor

Day 42 - also forgot in my initial post, lighting is at 18/6 entire grow. Added in the Bloomspect SS1000 at Day 41 (~98W from the wall, non-dimmable), and I have the SL600 from 15-75% (only crank it up to 75% during midday UV treatment). With the two T5HOs I try to have 150-200W draw for lighting during each cycle…the first two hours on/off are at the lowest intensity, then gets dialed up. UV treatment is at about 2 hrs during “midday” using a 24W AgroMax PureUV T5HO (75% UVB/ 25% UVA).

Temps: ~80-85F during lights on, 72-75F off
RH: 60-65% during lights on, 52-55% off
Feed: Started AN Bud Candy at 1 mL/L, increased to 2 mL/L. Mixing GH MaxiGro and MaxiBloom to start switching. Giving GH BioRoot a couple more feeds, then will swap with AN Big Bud.

This Snow-G (X-Factor) has handled everything like a boss from LST to supercrop, heat/light stress, and pruning. Some fans near the T5s in the corners got beat up but i’ll let them go as long as they want to live. Giving the supercropped branch a couple days to heal and will resume defol’ing/pruning the lower portion of this beast.
:crying:

7093A005-360A-4F11-8755-F93F9A52372D.jpeg

8AF7E388-1CBB-4F06-94D6-473920EF00E1.jpeg

Hard to get an overhead group shot, the small tent is filling up. A 3’x3’x5’ minimum would be ideal but me gots no choice in then matter ha! Lower left and top right are the leaves/branches that grew close to the T5s one night and got a little toasty before I could bend the branches away.

8C0C6585-208A-4998-8653-601E3A47271D.jpeg

Here’s where I dropped the supercropped (SC) branch, next to the main. The cropped branch was already bending towards the light after ~8 hrs after breaking. Got it tied down to the fabric pot and supported up by the bungee cord with training wire.

A7DDA4B3-F6B6-49A0-9F56-05539302F99C.jpeg

Little up shot, getting good coverage with the lights. Spent only $90 combined (and they were saved up gift cards so really my lights were free) so hey they might not be great but they’re doing the work and are lasting into their second grow with no issues :thumbsup:

B1F8950A-01B9-4120-A9DC-616B4301231B.jpeg

Praying the stretch only has a little more and then about 40-45 days of good ole bud stacking. Thanks for checking us out growmies!
:bighug::cheers:

Edit: Noticed I never put Dynomyco mycorrhizae in my description for my medium, but those buggers are in there. @Trichome farmer - can you not edit posts after X amount of time?

So she couldn’t wait for tomorrow’s weekly update and wanted to be talked about now, with all her attitude (aka one branch outpacing the rest of the gang) I just had to snap her arm :haha: just after lights on - Day 41

View attachment 1416343

First time supercropping and damn was I nervous (wife lady couldn’t watch). After a gentle snappy squeeze and bend and snap
:naughtystep:

View attachment 1416344

Great node spacing and branch development in this cultivar, have plenty more that I’ll run when I have more vertical grow space. I’ve began to do some pruning of weak branches that are well beneath the canopy (kinda lolli’ing), also taking a couple yellowing/beat up leaves each lights on. Has also handled LST great (so did Whiskey Zulu), let’s see how she responds to some HST! Thanks for stopping by AFN growmies, see you tomorrow on Day 42 - Jaxson
:pass:
my girl went just over 12 weeks and I have a thread with it in if you wanna take a look as I think I was the first person on here to grow it let me know if you want a link

my girl went just over 12 weeks and I have a thread with it in if you wanna take a look as I think I was the first person on here to grow it let me know if you want a link

Yes please link, love to check it out! Thank you:d5:

Thanks for posting, I picked up both auto Glue Sniffer and Snow-G 6-packs when they dropped and glad I did!

Thanks for posting, I picked up both auto Glue Sniffer and Snow-G 6-packs when they dropped and glad I did!
no problem bro I'm going to run 2 of their photo strains next run and thanks for checking them out

no problem bro I'm going to run 2 of their photo strains next run and thanks for checking them out

Their photos look insane, I’ve seen some Girl Crushes and Snowcaines that had me double taking. I really want to see their Pre-98 Bubba grown out, not many of those around.
:drool:
Hard not to pull the trigger on this last drop with the Sour StrawburrieD crosses but I won’t be running photos for a couple years at soonest and have a few reg and fem photos I’m eager to run to start (ones actually a Great Lakes Genetics cross of Twenty20 Mendo Cookies and Strayfox Cakefighter I got a bunch of and want to hunt and breed them a few gens). If they get that Sour Straw or Ave of Giants in auto form though my seed savings is going to take a hit!

I’ll def be following your photo grow :thumbsup:

Their photos look insane, I’ve seen some Girl Crushes and Snowcaines that had me double taking. I really want to see their Pre-98 Bubba grown out, not many of those around.
:drool:
Hard not to pull the trigger on this last drop with the Sour StrawburrieD crosses but I won’t be running photos for a couple years at soonest and have a few reg and fem photos I’m eager to run to start (ones actually a Great Lakes Genetics cross of Twenty20 Mendo Cookies and Strayfox Cakefighter I got a bunch of and want to hunt and breed them a few gens). If they get that Sour Straw or Ave of Giants in auto form though my seed savings is going to take a hit!

I’ll def be following your photo grow :thumbsup:
if you start a grow from start to finish and document it on here and get in the cultivators club save you buying seeds as adam from there is heavily involved in providing seeds for us .so if that's something that interest s you let me know bro

Fo sho interested man thank you. Adam and a couple other growmies mentioned that in the Grow & Show which got me to start this Snow-G journal to join the club
:smokeout:

Twenty20 already hooked me up with the GAAR, between my orders at Chitownseeds and Great Lakes I got a bunch of Trizzlers and Trizkits free, and my Snow-G 6-pack came with an extra baby (the one growing in this thread). Still got one Whiskey Zulu from my 3-pk I plan on selfing, and my Glue Sniffer auto 6-pk. Add in the reg photo Mendo Cookies x Cakefighter (I said GLG but his gear is Bad Dawg genetics) freebies and i’m set to grow Twenty20 gear for about a decade hahaha. Big fan of their generosity and genetics though so I will pick up drops to support when I can.
:woohoo:

Fo sho interested man thank you. Adam and a couple other growmies mentioned that in the Grow & Show which got me to start this Snow-G journal to join the club
:smokeout:

Twenty20 already hooked me up with the GAAR, between my orders at Chitownseeds and Great Lakes I got a bunch of Trizzlers and Trizkits free, and my Snow-G 6-pack came with an extra baby (the one growing in this thread). Still got one Whiskey Zulu from my 3-pk I plan on selfing, and my Glue Sniffer auto 6-pk. Add in the reg photo Mendo Cookies x Cakefighter (I said GLG but his gear is Bad Dawg genetics) freebies and i’m set to grow Twenty20 gear for about a decade hahaha. Big fan of their generosity and genetics though so I will pick up drops to support when I can.
:woohoo:
thanks bro and its really nice to meet you as I think you will really like it here

Back