Mars Hydro TSW 2000 ( Light test) & Auto Top drip irrigation setup

DAY 11
DAY 11
everything seems to be ok again since thier last feed.
The 2 seedlings in the centre are the Auto Creepers
The outside pots with cups are for the Bronson seeds to go in later tonight.
The small pot with green stitching is a lecter.
Gona be a full house soon and watering gona be difficult later on.
Hoping to train the lecters then reapply the drippers.
20220723_130426.jpg
20220723_130411.jpg
20220723_125320.jpg
20220723_125237.jpg
20220723_125349.jpg
20220723_130301.jpg
20220723_130330.jpg

I've never seen such small fabric pots. You planning on finishing in those?
There storage containers from IKEA lol
There was 4 of the that all stack inside each other.
I'm shit with plastic pots and my growers mind took over when I seen them,
Gonna finish in them yeah,

I've 2 spare germed seeds here. so is anyone up for a welly boot challenge lol

Ikea? I can't believe my wife hasn't found them yet :crying: You're really packing them in there. I'm gonna pull up a chair for this grow :pop: You running lower output drippers for the small pots or just 1 dripper instead of 2 or something? And careful with the aquarium heaters, if the water level gets below it, it'll burn a hole right through your tub (this is how I've learned cold temps are no biggie)

Ikea? I can't believe my wife hasn't found them yet :crying: You're really packing them in there. I'm gonna pull up a chair for this grow :pop: You running lower output drippers for the small pots or just 1 dripper instead of 2 or something? And careful with the aquarium heaters, if the water level gets below it, it'll burn a hole right through your tub (this is how I've learned cold temps are no biggie)
I intend to attach my this thing to them small ones.
Screenshot_20220724-005126_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The heater i got is break proof and turns of automatically if dry and its made of plastic,
but I will always have the res over halfway.Its for animals like turtles and stuff incase they knock it, or rub against it.
More worried about the 3 plug cables going into the res lol

Gotta pack them in, no other way :biggrin:

Back