Mars Hydro TSW 2000 ( Light test) & Auto Top drip irrigation setup

Upon closer look at the box my soil came in I noticed that it has a sticker with the number 60 and it says x-ray
Then when looking at the delivery details, it says package was X rayed as normal procedure.
Will this do anything to the soil or anything,

Have to clean up the grow space this week and remove the drain table as it's just a waste of space and the extra space will help too.
It's bug central in there and want to bug bomb the place and wash down everything
Can anyone recommend anything?

Was reading last night about how many growers try to achieve 1g of weed for 1 watt of light ratio

I've been running the TSW 2000 that's 300 watts on 75% power most of this grow and reduced it even lower near the end as plants got closer to the light.

Would that mean I was able to achieve an average 1 Gram per Watt this grow with a 222 gram harvest.?

Last edited:
Part 1 of the clean up operations complete With the hallway striped & cleaned out
,Hopefully today I can take everything out of the grow box and remove the pointless drain table and see what creatures have been lurking about underneath it and exterminate them.
Hover up the corpses
And wipe everything down and dry the place out.
Won't be an easy task but needs done to prevent mold and an insect infestation as I had everything get there in this grow, 100s of spiders and aphids
Ants ffs, even got bit by one that fell of the roof onto my arm and it was sore as hell lol
A few woodlouse and eerie wigs & centipedes too lol
Even a mouse got into the hallway once

Part 1 of the clean up operations complete With the hallway striped & cleaned out
,Hopefully today I can take everything out of the grow box and remove the pointless drain table and see what creatures have been lurking about underneath it and exterminate them.
Hover up the corpses
And wipe everything down and dry the place out.
Won't be an easy task but needs done to prevent mold and an insect infestation as I had everything get there in this grow, 100s of spiders and aphids
Ants ffs, even got bit by one that fell of the roof onto my arm and it was sore as hell lol
A few woodlouse and eerie wigs & centipedes too lol
Even a mouse got into the hallway once

Sounds like your runnin a wee insect sanctuary m8 :crying: cleanin ups always a chore.

Sounds like your runnin a wee insect sanctuary m8 :crying: cleanin ups always a chore.
It's insectopia in there mate.
The drain table in there is giving the creepers a good place to hide so out it goes, I didn't have much spillage anyways and if there is Il suck it up with a mini pump.
Will get an extra bit of vertical space too.
Getting geared up for another run.
Pots is holding me back tho,
Need to order some today that's actually 2 Gallons

AutoCreeper / SSSC Day 62
Time running out for this trio...
Wanting to get a full grow rocking again but I'm in the process of fixing a few things and deep clean then its showtime.
Il figure out somewhere for them to live.
8 fresh 1.5 gallon or 2 gallon smartpots filled with light mix would be suit a lot better.
4 Lecter ( Obviously) & 4 Not sures
Maybe @Sawney_bean could recommend a nice strain to complement the Lecters.
Also do u think the middle girl looks like a special kush? And not the wilderness like we thought.
20220921_022954.jpg
20220921_022757.jpg
20220921_022902.jpg
20220921_022845.jpg
20220921_022808.jpg
20220921_022730.jpg
20220921_022922.jpg

Wake & bake
Backs giving me hell and can't get comfortable,
So why not open up one of the bags of Sawney_beans Lecter.
Aromas from the bag is rocking. Got like a fuely caramel smell.
The grovebags have made things alot easier.
Thanks again @Sawney_bean
:d5:
Now excuse me while I hit the bong and try get some relief so I can maybe get an hour sleep again before I'm up to get my Adhd child to school and sort the animals out. :hookah:
20220923_052522.jpg

Wake & bake
Backs giving me hell and can't get comfortable,
So why not open up one of the bags of Sawney_beans Lecter.
Aromas from the bag is rocking. Got like a fuely caramel smell.
The grovebags have made things alot easier.
Thanks again @Sawney_bean
:d5:
Now excuse me while I hit the bong and try get some relief so I can maybe get an hour sleep again before I'm up to get my Adhd child to school and sort the animals out. :hookah:View attachment 1517502
I hope it helps mate.

Back