Live Stoners Trying this forum thing again

Megacrop is an easy to use "all in one" fert. I'd do a Google search for it, and go to the product page from there, though, Because their website will make your computer lag BAD if it's older.
View attachment 997586
The one in the back right gets megacrop, fulvic acid, and a pk boost in aerated water every 24 hours.
The others were fed the same thing without the humics, and only got the aerated water halfway through their life.
Thankfully I don't have to explain humic or fulvic acid and how they work to you... Pic's just to show the MC works well, btw.

Damn does it ever work well! Good job :thumbsup:
I love understanding the science behind "why it works" and how it pertains to the physiological characteristics of the living organism. I love finding peer reviewed research and literature to back up claims as well, I've seen some great stuff posted on this forum and I'm learning new things every day. I have read SO much about this vs that (defoliation, flushing, nutrients, etc.) and still a lot of confusion (unless it's scientific lit. as mentioned) . That's why I end up experimenting myself as well.

I love understanding the science behind "why it works" and how it pertains to the physiological characteristics of the living organism. I love finding peer reviewed research and literature to back up claims as well, I've seen some great stuff posted on this forum and I'm learning new things every day. I have read SO much about this vs that (defoliation, flushing, nutrients, etc.) and still a lot of confusion (unless it's scientific lit. as mentioned) . That's why I end up experimenting myself as well.

I enjoy experimenting a lot. One thing I noticed about this forum is that there are three schools of thought... Old school, New school, and guys like me that'll test each theory/rumor to see what's true, and what's a complete crock of sh**.
I'd honestly recommend watching threads by: @Rev. Green Genes , @pop22 , @Ash-a-Ton , and I lost track of the rest haha. They're all extremely knowledgable, and one has a degree in horticuture...(may be "whores to culture" but I misread it)

Heck, if you're in the mood, Hop over to live stoners... Plenty of folks to bs with in there that know their stuff, too. Most of the time.

Welcome! If you LOVE growing you came to the right place. Lots of great people and loads of good information!

I got too much going on I think, but I can't stop. It's an addiction, more the growing than the consuming. I loooooove growing. Did I say that already? Loooooovvveeee.
I Think I'll stick with non-perpetual grows for now, I like that I can fine tune the nutrients, and that I can tear down, clean and sanitize all my equipment in between. Yet, perpetual has a lot of advantages. Making up my mind is the hardest thing, I change it hourly. I'll probably go back to perpetual until I get another pest/disease issue to deal with :finger:

My kind of grower! I'm all about science and busting grow myths. If you've got something good, post in the autoflower Myth Busters section, we need more science based truth and fewer hippie myths!

I've ordered from this place here in Canada, they ship worldwide too: http://www.rarexoticseeds.com/en/ My apologies if it's a no-no to link to a website. I've always gotten my order (shipping can be slow it's a small company). They have lot's of unique seeds for all kinds of plants, I could go broke between places like that and cannabis seeds :wall:
Thank you for the link, I'll check it out and see if my kids want to try to grow some succulents if they arrive this time. They also like hiking around the property and finding Indian pottery.
04202018.jpg

:toke:Pleasure to meet you! Welcome to AFN, lots of great info here and more coming all the time. I hope you like it! With your knowledge and background, you will be an asset to have on board. :thumbsup: I found your grow journal — excited to check it out. Cheers!​

Crap I missed all these last messages, don't know how as I check my "alerts"

I enjoy experimenting a lot. One thing I noticed about this forum is that there are three schools of thought... Old school, New school, and guys like me that'll test each theory/rumor to see what's true, and what's a complete crock of sh**.
I'd honestly recommend watching threads by: @Rev. Green Genes , @pop22 , @Ash-a-Ton , and I lost track of the rest haha. They're all extremely knowledgable, and one has a degree in horticuture...(may be "whores to culture" but I misread it)

Heck, if you're in the mood, Hop over to live stoners... Plenty of folks to bs with in there that know their stuff, too. Most of the time.

I do the same, and I have one year to go to get my degree in horticulture as well. Research and experimenting is what I live for; I've been fortunate to get a lot of experience in various industries as well, from botanic gardens to landscaping to greenhouses, LP now.
"You can lead a Horticulture, but you can't make her think" is how that goes :crying:

My kind of grower! I'm all about science and busting grow myths. If you've got something good, post in the autoflower Myth Busters section, we need more science based truth and fewer hippie myths!

I may do that, one of the best things about my education (although there were tears at 2am for due dates) was the sheer number of peer reviewed papers, articles etc. I had to read and the endless research papers. I live for that kind of thing, and I'm sad it's almost over.

Thank you for the link, I'll check it out and see if my kids want to try to grow some succulents if they arrive this time. They also like hiking around the property and finding Indian pottery.
View attachment 997686

I ordered twice and got my order both times, but you're across the border. I can't see seeds being an issue tho, the shipping is just slow. Nice property, I'd love to own land one day.

:toke:Pleasure to meet you! Welcome to AFN, lots of great info here and more coming all the time. I hope you like it! With your knowledge and background, you will be an asset to have on board. :thumbsup: I found your grow journal — excited to check it out. Cheers!​

Thank you, you humble me with your kind words. My journal is a dogs breakfast right now until I reset one of the tents with the Dinafew grow, and another with god knows what. I have so many clones and seeds started that I'll be giving away plants soon to friends and co-workers. I have a wee addiction it seems. :growing:

Im just bored, jumping through the forums and figured Id go say hi to new people. So Hi! Welcome to AFN. Awesome forums with awesome people. Enjoy your stay!

Hi Rgrrl I'm new here also, Nice to be here with like minded people but I find this site so confusing, Just kinda wandering around lost.

Back