Live Stoners Trying this forum thing again

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I am new to this forum. The last one I posted on was a small Canadian one geared to medical users, I can't even remember the name, something to do with "Treating Yourself". I miss the folks I "met" there, it was very friendly.
Although I will continue to mostly grow Photos, one big reason I joined is the lack of hostility and egos on this forum. I'm here to learn, help others, and have fun along the way sharing my passion/obsession with growing. I will be starting some carnivorous plants soon, and some harder to find succulents and cacti. I'm sure there's an off topic forum for other green growy things.
My buddy gave me some Azure Rocket seeds, but they were a wee bit old so I only got one that grew. Sadly it produced balls. I am germinating a DinaFem Amnesia freebie now but shes being stubborn. Huge seed so I'm patient. If she pops I'll start a journal for her, and a separate one for all my photo genetics.
My kids like succulents and cacti. They have couple aquariums setup just for them. I tried to get some succulent seeds for them to grow but they never made it here.

I can talk plant talk for hours (geekgeekgeek)
Ah, but a refreshing geek since it isn't the ususal suspects....video games & computers.
One aspect that I love about autoflowers is they have no light preclusions. Enjoy the autoflower adventure. Good luck.

Welcome to AFN, where the pitchforks are used for harvest, and the torches are used to light a bowl...

This really is a great forum. It's the only place I haven't been flamed for being a smart ass...

Don't worry about people getting annoyed with geeky horticulture talk on here. Most of us enjoy it.
:pass:

(Oh yeah...I've found that one of the simplest nutes to dial in is Megacrop. Throw in a little fulvic acid, and a pk boost for flower, and you're in like flint.)

I got too much going on I think, but I can't stop. It's an addiction, more the growing than the consuming. I loooooove growing. Did I say that already? Loooooovvveeee.
I Think I'll stick with non-perpetual grows for now, I like that I can fine tune the nutrients, and that I can tear down, clean and sanitize all my equipment in between. Yet, perpetual has a lot of advantages. Making up my mind is the hardest thing, I change it hourly. I'll probably go back to perpetual until I get another pest/disease issue to deal with :finger:

So you like growing then :biggrin:

When I said perpetual, I was more meaning the grow thread , stick all your things in one place

I must admit the growing is just as
important to my well-being as it's consumption :smoking:

Do you have any restrictions on numbers :eyebrows:, I grow a lot of my, I want to try that :thumbsup: experiments in micro pots

I am lucky I never had a pest problem or disease to deal with :woohoo1:

@hairyman when you start a thread :thumbsup:

All ways find someone awake in live stoners :toke:

When I said perpetual, I was more meaning the grow thread , stick all your things in one place

Do you have any restrictions on numbers :eyebrows:, I grow a lot of my, I want to try that :thumbsup: experiments in micro pots

I am lucky I never had a pest problem or disease to deal with :woohoo1:

Ahh I understand, I will start a thread where I can post various and sundry about my Photoperiod gals. Thanks for the tip on micro-pots, I will look into that as it would save space if I want to mess around.
I have a 25 plant limit so I have lots of room to play, I love it :jump:

I'm glad you haven't had any issues, mine were from being tired from work and heading to my room right after work without changing. I got thrips that way once. And I think I got mites from clones I brought in, same issue, lazy and exhausted and I didn't quarantine. All the things I know, and I still make lots of mistakes!

My kids like succulents and cacti. They have couple aquariums setup just for them. I tried to get some succulent seeds for them to grow but they never made it here.

I've ordered from this place here in Canada, they ship worldwide too: http://www.rarexoticseeds.com/en/ My apologies if it's a no-no to link to a website. I've always gotten my order (shipping can be slow it's a small company). They have lot's of unique seeds for all kinds of plants, I could go broke between places like that and cannabis seeds :wall:

(Oh yeah...I've found that one of the simplest nutes to dial in is Megacrop. Throw in a little fulvic acid, and a pk boost for flower, and you're in like flint.)

I went with Grotek some time ago because it was a two part system, but because I can't leave well enough alone I'm now at many additional components like Fulvic & Humic acid, CalMag, Si, additional vitamins etc. I'll look into Megacrop and see if I want to switch, thanks!

Thanks for the additional warm welcomes all, I'll wander over to post a thread and some pics in a bit.

Ahh I understand, I will start a thread where I can post various and sundry about my Photoperiod gals. Thanks for the tip on micro-pots, I will look into that as it would save space if I want to mess around.
I have a 25 plant limit so I have lots of room to play, I love it :jump:

I'm glad you haven't had any issues, mine were from being tired from work and heading to my room right after work without changing. I got thrips that way once. And I think I got mites from clones I brought in, same issue, lazy and exhausted and I didn't quarantine. All the things I know, and I still make lots of mistakes!

I've ordered from this place here in Canada, they ship worldwide too: http://www.rarexoticseeds.com/en/ My apologies if it's a no-no to link to a website. I've always gotten my order (shipping can be slow it's a small company). They have lot's of unique seeds for all kinds of plants, I could go broke between places like that and cannabis seeds :wall:

I went with Grotek some time ago because it was a two part system, but because I can't leave well enough alone I'm now at many additional components like Fulvic & Humic acid, CalMag, Si, additional vitamins etc. I'll look into Megacrop and see if I want to switch, thanks!

Thanks for the additional warm welcomes all, I'll wander over to post a thread and some pics in a bit.

Megacrop is an easy to use "all in one" fert. I'd do a Google search for it, and go to the product page from there, though, Because their website will make your computer lag BAD if it's older.
20190107_182518.jpg

The one in the back right gets megacrop, fulvic acid, and a pk boost in aerated water every 24 hours.
The others were fed the same thing without the humics, and only got the aerated water halfway through their life.
Thankfully I don't have to explain humic or fulvic acid and how they work to you... Pic's just to show the MC works well, btw.

Back