It's just my hunch / thought, not sure if it's correct or not.
Seems like a legit hunch dude! Coolest part is, we will know soon enough [emoji39]

I got bud rot on almost all my plants last season...
Pulled at 8-9 weeks, the autos.

That’s so sad, I’m sorry to hear. Holding thumbs for you this season!!

Thanks. You too. Keep that dagga tall and green![/QUOTE]
Will do, same goes for you, looking forward to them updates!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were 5 plants. The only issue is they flower for so damn long, I had to make an executive decision to pull them all due to bud rot, and powdery mildew [emoji85] was a sad day!

Ouch! Our common Enemy... :-(

But I harvested 3.2kgs there. Would have been a heavy harvest if it had made it through... they had around 3 weeks left... but the hash was damn delicious anyways!! I’ve got the same genetic going again in the exact same spot, I’ll take a picture when I’m out there again.

You pulled early and still got over 3 kgs?!!!
Respect, my friend, respect!

EDIT 1: Pictures of the plants this season, really taken a beating for the hail.

View attachment 859361

I see they don't have much competition for light there!
They're gonna be BIG!!

Ouch! Our common Enemy... :-(

You pulled early and still got over 3 kgs?!!!
Respect, my friend, respect!

I see they don't have much competition for light there!
They're gonna be BIG!!

Thank you friend! But I have to give all me credit to Mother Nature, and those local plants. I just help them a little when they are small, then I leave them alone. I’ll spray them with organic pesticide if needed, but I only did so once! No light competition at all, it’s a treat.

I wish I could put my Autos there, but it’s too risky! I’ve got em in pots, so I can move them around and whatnot. Maybe one day I’ll put one or two out there. But for now, I’m going to try my 5 ladies in pots!

Keep well, and I am thinking of your grow, looking forward to the next update! Good vibes!

Thank you friend! But I have to give all me credit to Mother Nature, and those local plants. I just help them a little when they are small, then I leave them alone. I’ll spray them with organic pesticide if needed, but I only did so once! No light competition at all, it’s a treat.

I wish I could put my Autos there, but it’s too risky! I’ve got em in pots, so I can move them around and whatnot. Maybe one day I’ll put one or two out there. But for now, I’m going to try my 5 ladies in pots!

Keep well, and I am thinking of your grow, looking forward to the next update! Good vibes!

I like your style. I'm out of town for a week.
So, no time to baby them.
Just get them started, then into the wilds.
If I plant enough, the toughest will survive.
Less effort, more result.

Weather report for this week is cold -- even down to 8 C.
That's super cold for around here.
But, from next Monday, it's going to pick up to the 20s C.
And much more sun, too.
That early bloomer may finish very fast.
But that younger / later one's should catch the warm sun soon.

It's always just a surprise to see that they're still going.

While I say "cold" and "wet" here, in this location.
It's still not as cold and wet as my last site.
So I'm very confident that they'll be okay.

Looking good Maria!

You are a true Ganja Ninja. [emoji1317]

Last time I checked the plants, as I left, I saw a bicycle nearby.
One of the local urban river side gardeners must have been checking his garden.
We live and let live. He does his, I do mine.
These little plants in the grass, nobody will even see them.

Stealth [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

Last time I checked the plants, as I left, I saw a bicycle nearby.
One of the local urban river side gardeners must have been checking his garden.
We live and let live. He does his, I do mine.
These little plants in the grass, nobody will even see them.

Stealth [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].

Nooo... sneak up behind him, drag him into the shadows in a strangle hold and dispose of the corpse in the river.

Hoiiiiiiiyyyyaaaaa! [emoji1477]

@Maria Sanchez - Plants are looking happy and healthy!!

It grows very tall over here;) haha if I can find some pictures of my old grows Ill post em!

I am not in CT, they are. the situation is very dire. day Zero is in april, no water out the taps, army at the places where people collect water because of the possibility of violence. Sad situation.

I have a few, ill throw some pictures in, locally crossed exodus and dairy queen. I had 6 gorgeous plants, however only one was gorgeous and 5 were handsome(bad luck). So the handsomes have been harvested to make some lotion for my human girl... But my focus is my 5 critical + 2.0 seeds, which I will be doing a full journal for tonight. Attempting to squeeze them in before winter hits (risky i know) it'll be my first grow from seeds from a seedbank. Super keen to see how they do!

EDIT 1: Here are pictures of my only female from my Exodus/Dairy Queen seeds! I'm very happy that she has started flowering! Shame, she has had somewhat of a rough life, but shes beautiful and im in love with her! Thinking about some defoliation later on, and maybe light LST to open her up for that air to get through her? any thoughts?

EDIT 2: Here are some local sativas I grew in 2016, I have more plants planted here. I breed parrots and I throw all the left over vegetables/seeds/beans/fruit/shit and everything below where I plant these. I have some more here this year too. But I use these plants to make boat loads of Hash, my friends and I only smoke a few of the best nugs. PS- I am 1.85M tall

Nice work bud!!

Back