Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rhino 2 is really taking off, i had to raise the light up about 3-4 " and R1 had to be set ontop of stuff to bring her even with her sister which is just pulling away. I did LST the top of R1 so that accounts for some of the height difference.

Lookin sweet bro! I came a little bit late but never too late so i pulled up a chair i saw an empty one in the corner if ya dont mind. Like your video updates and glad u could solve the electric problem! Keep up the good work! :slap:

Lookin sweet bro! I came a little bit late but never too late so i pulled up a chair i saw an empty one in the corner if ya dont mind. Like your video updates and glad u could solve the electric problem! Keep up the good work! :slap:
thanks man, and i got a good relationship with @FastBuds and we have some VIP seats available that we have set aside for you, come on down front and outta that corner! and yea the electric scared the hell outta me, im glad thats over.. these girls are just exploding with growth now!

Looking good Trip, your definitely going to be one to try to beat for the contest haha.
i dono man there is alot of great growers in this comp... im just a newbie trying to grow the best pot i can for myself brotha! thank you for your kind words:pass:

yes they have man im Getting EXCITED!!! the stardog just STINKS!!! lemony chem pine smell its sooo pungent!
Did the wcog pheno you have stink aswell because these one do that much I'm getting another filter and have one each side lol to totally eliminate smell. Ure plants are doing amazing trip they really are bro

Back