Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey trip man plants are coming along nicely.
Nice videos too dude
thanks sang, i came home and my new DIY drip system worked for my other plants so im relieed.. i was just up in the tent for about 1.5 hrs getting things in order and stuff, i will try and at least record my weekly vid tonight but i dont know about having the tie to get it uploaded till tomorrow, but just wait to see how much they have grown!!!!!!!:woohoo::cooldance::woohoo:

Excellent vid bro plants are looking sweet bro can you tell me how you get ure vids without the purple from the leds
Depending on your camera you should have a white balance option and if you can set a preset. To set a preset you take a white sheet of paper and take a picture of it while under the leds lights. Then your pics and video will be close to white light.

What camera do you have.

Excellent vid bro plants are looking sweet bro can you tell me how you get ure vids without the purple from the leds
yea just do what dragon dust suggested :thumbsup:... i do the exact same thing..
Dude, that's quite close to Supercropping! You'll be surprised by the results...
it wasnt my intentions but we will run with it lol they are both completely torn, like you can see through them and they are still goin! :pass:

Depending on your camera you should have a white balance option and if you can set a preset. To set a preset you take a white sheet of paper and take a picture of it while under the leds lights. Then your pics and video will be close to white light.

What camera do you have.
Thanks I have a Panasonic one but I mostly use my phone it's a Sony

Sorry don't know much about those cameras but from my experience most cell phone don't have a preset for white balance. Most have a basic white balance options for indoor sunny cloudy and auto. None of those help you only preset. The only other option you could have if you don't have a preset is to get a green filter. Look on amazon or ebay for green lens glasses. Cut out the lens and tape it over the camera lens.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry don't know much about those cameras but from my experience most cell phone don't have a preset for white balance. Most have a basic white balance options for indoor sunny cloudy and auto. None of those help you only preset. The only other option you could have if you don't have a preset is to get a green filter. Look on amazon or ebay for green lens glasses. Cut out the lens and tape it over the camera lens.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Now there's an idea thanks bro

Back