Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did the wcog pheno you have stink aswell because these one do that much I'm getting another filter and have one each side lol to totally eliminate smell. Ure plants are doing amazing trip they really are bro
yes she had a deep earthy smell when in flower if i remember correctly. and i had a brand new carbon filter for that grow so i cant say it was or wasnt. thank you my friend

yes she had a deep earthy smell when in flower if i remember correctly. and i had a brand new carbon filter for that grow so i cant say it was or wasnt. thank you my friend
Yip that is whats I'm smelling my carbon is been on for 9 months solid know so definitely getting a new one but still keeping that aswell for support

thanks cat! im going to record week 7's vid tonight because i was busy trimming for 4 hrs last night lol
Oh shit, trimming. I got my first taste of that last week and had to split the harvest of one plant between two days... it was the most mundane task ever:smoking:

Oh shit, trimming. I got my first taste of that last week and had to split the harvest of one plant between two days... it was the most mundane task ever:smoking:
haha yes i agree ... my first couple plants were fun but after that its just another job lol... the plant i trimmed last night should be about 4 oz or so once all is dry and jarred at 62% RH

Looking great trip love how much they have grown
thanks brotha nows time for the exciting part! FLOWER!!!
Nice one, Trip, your tent has certainly filled up. I'm just wondering... do ya check your ppm with those feeds
thanks you my friend! its getting harder to manage space under my limited light footprint so it has me itching for another Big LED! and no i do not check my PPMs i just simply "read" the plants... i used a ppm meter like 3/4 the way through my first grow and then i was fortunate enought to be kinda taught how to read my plants as opposed to a pm meter by the one and only @The Elvis ... thanks E!

Back