Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

your tolerance i think is alot lower than mine i think... i dab concentrates all day... i proly go through 3.5 grams of BHO a week maybe 9 days MAX... a joint the width of my pinkey of flower to get a decent buzz and by half way through the joint i dont wanna smoke any more because im soo used to dabbing and vaping my nicotine that i BARELY EVER combust/smoke any plant material at all but i am gonna do the math for my dosage/ratio and give it a whirl! how much bud do you usually use per run?

I'd love to try dabbing just for the fun of it, but I'm afraid I'd like it and my tolerance for good smoke or vaping would go through the roof too. Everybody who dabs says they can't hardly get high off of smoke or vaping anymore. I'd really miss the joy of smoking a good bowl.

I should think you'd be able to get fairly baked off of edibles though just cuz you can always eat more to get higher.

I'd love to try dabbing just for the fun of it, but I'm afraid I'd like it and my tolerance for good smoke or vaping would go through the roof too. Everybody who dabs says they can't hardly get high off of smoke or vaping anymore. I'd really miss the joy of smoking a good bowl.

I should think you'd be able to get fairly baked off of edibles though just cuz you can always eat more to get higher.
i started dabbing a little before my son was born for the simple fact i could get high off 1 hit instead of taking the time to smoke a bowl or joint. time was of the essence and still is haha

You can get higher with more edibles - to the point you puke from being too high. I made a potent coconut oil New Uears Eve then decided to bake Blondies with the oil & didn't have non-infused oil to cut it with. I didn't do the math on dosage until the next day but the wife & I ate an 1" square Blondie each at 7pm, by 9pm we were in bed hiding from the world because we were TOO HIGH to deal with it. My wife puked twice after 10pm & I had to keep myself together so that I could take care of her while high out of my skull. She was still stoned the next day, I had recovered but would get re-stoned any time I ate or drank anything. After doing the proper math I figured out we had about 110mg of THC in each of our Blondies so I cut the remaining Blondies down to 1/4" pieces & warned everyone gifted with them about what happened. Also figured out just 1/8tsp of the oil was enough to get you good & ripped for a few hours.

You can get higher with more edibles - to the point you puke from being too high. I made a potent coconut oil New Uears Eve then decided to bake Blondies with the oil & didn't have non-infused oil to cut it with. I didn't do the math on dosage until the next day but the wife & I ate an 1" square Blondie each at 7pm, by 9pm we were in bed hiding from the world because we were TOO HIGH to deal with it. My wife puked twice after 10pm & I had to keep myself together so that I could take care of her while high out of my skull. She was still stoned the next day, I had recovered but would get re-stoned any time I ate or drank anything. After doing the proper math I figured out we had about 110mg of THC in each of our Blondies so I cut the remaining Blondies down to 1/4" pieces & warned everyone gifted with them about what happened. Also figured out just 1/8tsp of the oil was enough to get you good & ripped for a few hours.
damn that sounds like one hell of a night!

Welp the kid is away at grandmas for the night so i figured its time to trip since its been a little bit since i have tripped last... proly gonna make shroom tea with about 4 grams of Golden Teacher's an stream the new alice in wonderland : Alice Through The Looking Glass:pop: i will be watching it with my girl but she will not be partaking, she has had her following of The Grateful Dead days and and just enjoys watching me and laughing... Have a good night yall! Trip Is OUT!:doc1:

Have a great trip to wonderland there Trip!

Also, since you were talking about edibles, here is a recipe that I have found to be AWESOME! It makes very very nice potent oil. I bake all sorts of things with it. In fact I might have to make another batch with the trim that I have from harvest last week! :)
http://dudegrows.com/make-potent-cannabis-oil-aka-canna-butter

I took some pics of the tea for you guys, i love taking shrooms this way. another way i do it is called Lemon Tek its when you grind up your shrooms and put them in a glass and cover them with lemon or lime juice and let them soak in it for 20-25 mins then strain your shrooms out and ad water and sugar and chug down all in one go... what the citric acid does is breaks down the psilocybin into psilocin which pretty much does what your stomach does before it can go into your blood stream. this results in a faster and more intense onset and trip but it wont last as long about 4-5 hrs as opposed to 6-8 hrs and also reduces nausiousness due to giving your stomach a break....it is well worth to try it if you havent... beware tho if you lemon tek an 1/8 it feels like you ate 1/4 almost maybe closer to 5-6 grams
CAM02864.jpg
CAM02865.jpg

I took some pics of the tea for you guys, i love taking shrooms this way. another way i do it is called Lemon Tek its when you grind up your shrooms and put them in a glass and cover them with lemon or lime juice and let them soak in it for 20-25 mins then strain your shrooms out and ad water and sugar and chug down all in one go... what the citric acid does is breaks down the psilocybin into psilocin which pretty much does what your stomach does before it can go into your blood stream. this results in a faster and more intense onset and trip but it wont last as long about 4-5 hrs as opposed to 6-8 hrs and also reduces nausiousness due to giving your stomach a break....it is well worth to try it if you havent... beware tho if you lemon tek an 1/8 it feels like you ate 1/4 almost maybe closer to 5-6 grams
View attachment 583683 View attachment 583684
:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
:frog::frog::frog::frog:
Enjoy the shrooms bro

View attachment 583683 View attachment 583684
shrooms been a long while since I had any of them take that :slap:for bringing back lsd infused daydreams ha ha

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:
:frog::frog::frog::frog:
Enjoy the shrooms bro
o i did brotha! the new alice in wonderland is GREAT!!!!!!!!!
shrooms been a long while since I had any of them take that :slap:for bringing back lsd infused daydreams ha ha
im pretty dmn good at growing shrooms man... my last mono tub put out 9.25 oz which is the GT's you see in the pic

Thanks for the rep guys!

Back