Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Chemdog
Day 40
well this girl is turning out a little better than i expected:cheers: look at them long leg even though she was lst'd . i havent done anything to her besides the initial LST in preflower and transplanting her in early flower...and look at all them bud sites!
DSCN1631.JPG
DSCN1633.JPG
DSCN1634.JPG
DSCN1635.JPG
DSCN1636.JPG

Transplant apparently went well with roots coming out of the pot... is this from her bottom feeding maybe?
DSCN1637.JPG
DSCN1638.JPG

I would guess so bud. It's the air that makes them prune, so if they are wet enough, they could easily penetrate fabric. Shit bamboo is said to be able to grow through the human body. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_torture Not sure how true that shit is, but man it sound horrible.
thats what i thought man... and thats CRAZY about the bamboo!

I would guess so bud. It's the air that makes them prune, so if they are wet enough, they could easily penetrate fabric. Shit bamboo is said to be able to grow through the human body. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_torture Not sure how true that shit is, but man it sound horrible.
Holy crap Fuggzy that's some serious shit to happen to anyone lol death by bamboo pop over for a look at my grow i could use ure experience on my scrog

I already think im adding the Auto Seeds Chemdog to my next seed purchase list.... the amount of budsites and ease of growth on this plant so far is just too good to not grow again... and it survived a early flower transplant that didnt go too well so shes a keeper so far in my book! i did see some reviews of it not having much of an aroma when dry which will be a big bummer for me as i love that smell chemdog gives off... they say they use an original chemdog clone and cross it with Auto#1 which im assuming takes away from the smell...:finger:

I already think im adding the Auto Seeds Chemdog to my next seed purchase list.... the amount of budsites and ease of growth on this plant so far is just too good to not grow again... and it survived a early flower transplant that didnt go too well so shes a keeper so far in my book! i did see some reviews of it not having much of an aroma when dry which will be a big bummer for me as i love that smell chemdog gives off... they say they use an original chemdog clone and cross it with Auto#1 which im assuming takes away from the smell...:finger:
Yeah it would be great to see her get a nice start and training like the bubba or just go with a little lst

Back