Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Aw what a shame serious problem to have just make sure ure not a grandad in 15 year lol.
lol im here rooting him on! haha but in all seriousness having a son now make me need to grow all the more as my tolerance is getting pretty damn high

lol im here rooting him on! haha but in all seriousness having a son now make me need to grow all the more as my tolerance is getting pretty damn high
In regards to having to pay for it bro.
Yeah I hear using the extracts make ure tolerance very high mines is high but I still get stoned after the second joint

The wife & I hardly smoke, her brother has taken most of our purchased stash because we rarely get into it. I think we'll smoke more after harvest because we'll have a lot of bud...& a lot of coconut oil for edibles!

The wife & I hardly smoke, her brother has taken most of our purchased stash because we rarely get into it. I think we'll smoke more after harvest because we'll have a lot of bud...& a lot of coconut oil for edibles!
im going to make some edibles for a fishing trip i got planned and have never had an edible so im looking forward to vegging out Lake Side!:shrug::thumbsup:

So I'll be doing a Dina update tonight/tomorrow... but whenever you get a chance to try the Blue Kush, I do believe you are going to like it. I's much bigger than my Bubba (obv, its a sativa hybrid) but has WAY WAY more flower than Bubba, and it takes about 3 week longer in flower too. So far this thing looks like a big producer. Smells like a BB hash sweet funky berry incense, a bit floral, and rot in the back, but just wisps.

I also forgot that @Herbisaur does edibles. He makes coconut oil for baking/cooking. Maybe he could share is method of making it.

If you want something potent, and discreet make some green dragon tincture. @912GreenSkell is a fan of STRONG tinctures that will likely make a small pony sleep. Hell even the shit I made with the males, I took a 3/4oz shot, and was kinda close to loosing muscle control. I could feel how heavy my face was, especially my big ass lips. Good god I was fighting gravity, and that fucker almost won.

So I talked with the wife, and I should be getting an autopot system for the next grow coming up. With everything I spoke to you about going on, I think it will help me greatly. Not to mention everything I have seen about them rocks. I can use my normal soil, and if I choose to go 100% coco, I can still use the earth juice nutes I have, however I would need to top feed the nutes. The system is set up for chem ferts, and organic ferts tend to build up and clog valves. I am either going to do a 4 pot XL (6.6 gallon pot) system, or a 5 pot regular (3.9 gallons) system. The XL system would really shine on my photo grows. 4 square foot of canopy per plant, and around 4.5' of actual plant height...

Anywho, I will try and get everything updated tonight if times allows. Till later, take care bud!

Lol make a small pony sleep. Yes I am a fan of strong tincture. I make the green dragon using prime bud and using 10 grams per 2 oz instead of the recommended 4grams. The reason I make such strong batches is the everclear is not obtainable here, so I have to get friends to pick it up when in the states, so booze supply is limited. 2ml taken is quite strong. 3 ml dose is well intense enough for me!! Never done 4ml or more...no need! You don't even have the desire to smoke on 3ml for multiple hours.

Back