Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Bubba Bush is freaking awsome I'm super excited about this strain and im very impressed with the node spacing on ure plants ure rocking the led now bro
your excited bailey?!?! im the one who has to watch her grow up, drool over her smells day in and day out till shes ripe, then cut her down and wait another 2 weeks for cured bud!:crying: most of her branches are spaced just like that one. a cpl of the ones in the middle are just a cpl little nodes at the tops of the branches. looks like they gonna be lolly pops! i think i got my system down besides the coco part now man. i need to make a DIY drip system in the next week or 2 because if i get too medicated i forget to water more than 1X a day:yellowcard:

your excited bailey?!?! im the one who has to watch her grow up, drool over her smells day in and day out till shes ripe, then cut her down and wait another 2 weeks for cured bud!:crying: most of her branches are spaced just like that one. a cpl of the ones in the middle are just a cpl little nodes at the tops of the branches. looks like they gonna be lolly pops! i think i got my system down besides the coco part now man. i need to make a DIY drip system in the next week or 2 because if i get too medicated i forget to water more than 1X a day:yellowcard:
:redcard: you can't forget about those gorgeous girls shame on you bro shame on you lol.
Growpotcheaply has a good method he makes a ring around the stock and his rez has the pump inside with the tubing coming along you should check it out on YouTube

:redcard: you can't forget about those gorgeous girls shame on you bro shame on you lol.
Growpotcheaply has a good method he makes a ring around the stock and his rez has the pump inside with the tubing coming along you should check it out on YouTube
yea wile is helping me out with a drip system at the moment so we should be up and running once i get the money together( im finding out kids are not cheap haha)

yea wile is helping me out with a drip system at the moment so we should be up and running once i get the money together( im finding out kids are not cheap haha)
Haha yeah man I'm teaching the lil' monster arc welding next year. First 3 years are on my, the rest are for him to decide. xD

I'm thinking about doing an automated feeder. I am thinking about going with the autopot system. I have been having to many issues recently, and my garden is suffering, figured this might at least make sure they get fed properly. I like dripper system, but really like the idea of the AP being pumpless. 1 less thing to go wrong. There is a 4 pot system for like $150 on amazon, although I would like to do a 9 pot system (3x3).

Aha ha ure not kidding bro I have a little girl who's 6 n it money for this and money for that lol what's ure little ones?
hes my first and hes 4months old... hes a mirror image of me its scary!

Haha yeah man I'm teaching the lil' monster arc welding next year. First 3 years are on my, the rest are for him to decide. xD

I'm thinking about doing an automated feeder. I am thinking about going with the autopot system. I have been having to many issues recently, and my garden is suffering, figured this might at least make sure they get fed properly. I like dripper system, but really like the idea of the AP being pumpless. 1 less thing to go wrong. There is a 4 pot system for like $150 on amazon, although I would like to do a 9 pot system (3x3).
i looked at them fuggz but i would have to wait for my next grow to use them and im looking for a kind of instant fix for now atleast until the fastbuds competition which i would like to use autopots for :yeah:

hes my first and hes 4months old... hes a mirror image of me its scary!

i looked at them fuggz but i would have to wait for my next grow to use them and im looking for a kind of instant fix for now atleast until the fastbuds competition which i would like to use autopots for :yeah:
Mirror image of you poor baby lol.
That's good bro my daughter is very much like me aswell

Back