Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

well i got too high last ight and fell asleep so i will get pics up when lights on and i feed them today.. untill then heres a nice batch of BHO i ran with the AK47's trim and some popcorn buds... the taste is UNREAL guys:drool: piney,earthy, some sandalwood i think, and a nice sweet lemon
My new tube for my birthday from my girl came yesterday
View attachment 579225
Buds are in the top of tube
View attachment 579226
Purging
View attachment 579227 View attachment 579228 View attachment 579229
She got me a Nectar Collector also:love:

View attachment 579230
And here it is today i forgot to take pics when it was done yesterday and have been using my new piece to dab right out the whole jar so its not a pretty pic or anything but it is GREAT STUFF for the day time!
atrollkillerf.gif

View attachment 579231
Mmm looks tasty nice bday prezzie aswell bro HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Mmm looks tasty nice bday prezzie aswell bro HAPPY BIRTHDAY
this thing is gonna replace my rig... the one i had isnt the best but this thing is great! i like that i can break it down and take it with me and its just plan convenient

OK guys this is a big update since ive been slacking so its a cpl posts long worth of pics:pighug:
First The Babies:baby:
Fastbuds Day 7
DSCN1460.JPG

Dont know whats going on with #1 pre take off engine failure?
DSCN1462.JPG

so i dont even have the dates written down for the gigabud or the candy kush and am too lazy to look back for them:baked:
GigaBud
DSCN1464.JPG

Candy Kush
DSCN1465.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1463.JPG
    DSCN1463.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 71
ChemDog
Day 30
i did some LST To her for the hell of it...
Chem.JPG
DSCN1443.JPG
DSCN1444.JPG
DSCN1445.JPG
DSCN1446.JPG
DSCN1448.JPG
DSCN1449.JPG

i wasnt prepared for having to water her 2xs a day already so she dried up one day and had some PH issues so she is getting fed twice a day now
DSCN1450.JPG
Chem Damage.JPG

Bubba Kush
Day 46
her vertical height has slowed down so i think she is done in that aspect. I gave her a light feed of the Snow Storm Ultra twice this week and Trich production has started and is looking great. she is getting fed 2L when the lights come on and 1 L about 12hrs into the lights on cycle. I also have been clearing out the bottom and middle of "junk" leaves and branches to give her some ait flow under that hood! The buds are fattening up nice already
DSCN1419.JPG
DSCN1421.JPG
DSCN1422.JPG
DSCN1424.JPG
DSCN1425.JPG
DSCN1426.JPG
DSCN1427.JPG
DSCN1430.JPG
DSCN1431.JPG
DSCN1432.JPG
DSCN1436.JPG
DSCN1438.JPG
DSCN1440.JPG

All the stock is making u lazy lol :welcome: to my world lol there alk looking great bro the stock on the bubba is huge
hahaha yea i def wasnt prepared for the 1gal pots and being a pain in the ass.. i think it was wile who might of said about the 1gal pots " im not that dedicated to watering to do 1 gal pots" or something like that and i didnt FULLY understand what that meant haha.. but o well... i can seem me watering atleast 3 times a day on the 1 gals... my bubba is just GULPING water... i went up last night after like 6-7 hrs of lights on and fed the bubba 750mls before i saw any thing run off and even then it was only like 100 mls of run off so she is one thirsty girl and i can see her drinking 4L a day maybe more :cheers:

o and bailey i honestly think ima need a saw to cut her down, that trunk is soo damn thick its crazy...:shrug::thumbsup:

Back