Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Man to be honest I have no clue on the overdrive. On the harvest note it all depends on what you want with the amber amounts. I say let her go at least 1.5-2 weeks more. 2 weeks is 65 days. But if she starts getting to dark for you, well chop chop time it is.
overdrive is pretty much a late bloom weight gainer and resin producer at least thats hat it says on the bottle.. ive heard it just boosts your oil and resin produtcion... and i know everymstrains different but i guess hat i was trying to find out i just didnt ask the question the right way... but what i want to know is how fast do the trichs turn from cloudy to amber on average? i cant find that info... and i think if she ripens fast i could flush her 2-4 days with AN's Flawless finish flushing agent and i think that will do a pretty bang up job on it in a short time

and i know everymstrains different but i guess hat i was trying to find out i just didnt ask the question the right way... but what i want to know is how fast do the trichs turn from cloudy to amber on average?
I'm not really sure. Some do go faster than others strain wise. Maybe @Herbisaur can shed some light on it from his last LSD. I'd just check her slosly the next 3-4 days and base the progression on that, Check the same bud daily.

I'm not really sure. Some do go faster than others strain wise. Maybe @Herbisaur can shed some light on it from his last LSD. I'd just check her slosly the next 3-4 days and base the progression on that, Check the same bud daily.
ok thank you my friend! if i knew that a usb microscope would work on my chromebook i woulda bought one instead of the handheld microscope so i could show you the trichs

ok thank you my friend! if i knew that a usb microscope would work on my chromebook i woulda bought one instead of the handheld microscope so i could show you the trichs
Yea h I really want to grab a usb scope. My vision sucks as is, so the pocket scope is just a pain.

Hey do your lights have a daisy chain option?

I am looking at some ViparSpectra reflector series, and am trying to compare them to the Mars led.
s-l1600.jpg

The Vipar uses 5w Bridgelux, and Epistar chips which is good, and it had a daisy chain option. I can get the 300w (150 actual) model for $99. I was thinking about getting 2, and putting 1 on each side of my hps. That would put me at 900w.... and open more options on what I can do with my other cobs. I want to replace the cfl in my micro/breeding tent with 8 cobs for ~74.72w in a 16" square. If I was able to do that, I would still have another 16 cobs for ~150.88w to add to the big tent, topping me at 1050 watts....

71AwBrteKzL._SL1500_.jpg

719JnDBrEKL._SL1500_.jpg

im not sure whatu mean by daisey chain @Fuggzy but the mars hanging clips look just like that LED...and them PAR readings seem ok.. i cant put my LED closer than 10" in flower because its so powerful it shuts down photosynthesis. the mars does have an extra 50W actual draw..
Mars Reflector-96 Technical Details
2440.jpg

Mars Reflector-96 Specifications
Specification
Grow Light Details
LED Diode Brand:
Epistar™ (HI-LED) High Intensity
Power Consumption:
120V:207W±5%, 240V: 203W±5%
Operating Requirements:
Input voltage: 85v-265v Amperage: 1.746@ 120v | 0.9@ 240v
Coverage Area:
2' x 3' (60cm x 90cm)
Hanging Distance:
24" - 30" (60cm - 76cm) from the top of your canopy
Product Dimensions:
23" x 10" x 2" (56cm x 26cm x 6cm)
Product Weight:
11lb. 4.5Kg.
Operating Temperature:
80°F -100°F (30°C - 40°C)
BTU:
Decible Value:
Warranty:
2 years
Compare to HPS/MH/HID:
250 watt
LED Lens Degree:
90°-120°
LED Diode Count:
96 Pieces
Spectrum:
440nm, 460nm, 630nm ,660nm,730nm(IR), 2700k-3000k

im not sure whatu mean by daisey chain
Daisy chaining is when the light has an outlet on it, and you can chain multiple lights together on 1 main outlet. Although now I can not find it on the Vipar... I may have seen it on a different light. Nothing I can't just fix myself... Or the old fart I should say. Electrics are his specialty... This is my current monster cable.
dscn2458-1-jpg.555550

I know the mars has 50% more wattage, but it is also 100% more cash... The Vipar comes out to $0.73/watt, and the Mars is $1.03/watt. Plus I am partial to Bridgelux LED. The Mars is great, I'm not challenging that, but the Vipar fits my build/budget better. I am going to think about it for a couple days, but I'm pretty sure I am going to grab 1, and then a 2nd when I can.

Daisy chaining is when the light has an outlet on it, and you can chain multiple lights together on 1 main outlet. Although now I can not find it on the Vipar... I may have seen it on a different light. Nothing I can't just fix myself... Or the old fart I should say. Electrics are his specialty... This is my current monster cable.
dscn2458-1-jpg.555550

I know the mars has 50% more wattage, but it is also 100% more cash... The Vipar comes out to $0.73/watt, and the Mars is $1.03/watt. Plus I am partial to Bridgelux LED. The Mars is great, I'm not challenging that, but the Vipar fits my build/budget better. I am going to think about it for a couple days, but I'm pretty sure I am going to grab 1, and then a 2nd when I can.

o yea man i would def pick up them vipars! almost 2 for the price of 1... cant beat it man and they run the same diodes...
and i might even check them out for a veg light up untill preflower then put them in the tent and slam em with the 2 mar's

o yea man i would def pick up them vipars! almost 2 for the price of 1... cant beat it man and they run the same diodes...
and i might even check them out for a veg light up untill preflower then put them in the tent and slam em with the 2 mar's
I was thinking about vegging under just led, and kicking on the hps for flower. Save on some light bill for 2-3 weeks per grow. In total I would have 424w of led to veg with with my cobs, and 2 grow lights.

~150w of 3500k & 3000k cobs for week 1
cobs and 1 light for week 2 @ 286w
^^ & 2 light for week 3 at 424w
All lights for week 4+ at 1024w
64w/sq foot from week 4 on.
I'm pretty stoned, and thinking a bit deep for this hour, lol....:crying:

64w/sq foot from week 4 on.
isnt the "max" 50W/sq ft? im thinking of getting side bar led's to mount on the posts of my tent for some lower branches..... that or getting some vipars for side lighting... haha yea this is "my time" to myself so i can work here in the tent and be alone with my thoughts... its serene:zen:

Back