Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

well its 4am why not take some dabs of some OG KUSH shatter that i acquired from a dispensary in a legal state from a buddy.... and i have to say the shatter smells DAMN CLOSE to my fastbuds WCOG! and this shit is damn good too!
CAM02665.jpg
CAM02663.jpg

thank you man im really enjoying growing them and for my firt grow not too damn shabby but i gotta give credit where credit is do and @Fuggzy @Bailey @Herbisaur @The Elvis and @Waira helped me out so much with this grow.. i love AFN and am a member for the rest of my growing life....
That's an awesome testimony and also am glad to be part of this great community.

Yea h I really want to grab a usb scope. My vision sucks as is, so the pocket scope is just a pain.

Hey do your lights have a daisy chain option?

I am looking at some ViparSpectra reflector series, and am trying to compare them to the Mars led.
s-l1600.jpg

The Vipar uses 5w Bridgelux, and Epistar chips which is good, and it had a daisy chain option. I can get the 300w (150 actual) model for $99. I was thinking about getting 2, and putting 1 on each side of my hps. That would put me at 900w.... and open more options on what I can do with my other cobs. I want to replace the cfl in my micro/breeding tent with 8 cobs for ~74.72w in a 16" square. If I was able to do that, I would still have another 16 cobs for ~150.88w to add to the big tent, topping me at 1050 watts....

71AwBrteKzL._SL1500_.jpg

719JnDBrEKL._SL1500_.jpg
Very nice light a little low on the red spectrum bro but high par value I was thinking of getting one of these and one marshydro to go side by side but it works out cheaper to get two marshydro lights but a very nice light bro

thank you man im really enjoying growing them and for my firt grow not too damn shabby but i gotta give credit where credit is do and @Fuggzy @Bailey @Herbisaur @The Elvis and @Waira helped me out so much with this grow.. i love AFN and am a member for the rest of my growing life....
Me two we all help each other great community we have here bro

Looking great Trip, some awesome pictures you posted. I'm jealous of the dabbin.

Fuggzy that light looks low on the RED spectrum so if you end up getting it just make sure you use it as a veg light. I think you already mentioned that and then adding it in. You just want to make sure you have enough RED in the flowering stage. That's one of the reasons that I love the Mars Hydro reflector series so much - you can turn the reds on and off. So in veg I only run blues and its a lot less energy usage. And then in flower I put my reds on when they are ready. Good luck man, I'm sure they will do you great either way.

Back