New Grower Trippy gorilla

a little gift for my baby lol ,really impressed with the fans work really well for much cheapness hehe and now for the joy of fitting them

fan.JPG

Where did you purchase these buddy? Cost?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bought from hydroponics4less price was £8.99 per fan with a discount of a whole £0.75p got them for £17.49 , filter was £19.99 and ducting was £5.82 with a discount of £1.12p free postage ordered last Thursday and arrived today so without the bank holiday 2 days so very good there , the cover grills i got from ebay

Day 6 decided to pot up today as roots were showing , went good no root damage still using the one 450 watt duel light and probably will until flowering starts , i know my space looks a state but needs must and its working for me i plan to upgrade to a tent once life and cash allows lol but for 6 days old she,s doing good no streching and im managing to keep temp down to 26/29c got her on 18/6 4.30am to 10.30 pm early morning temps when i put intake fan on at 7am
DSCF2742.JPG
DSCF2743.JPG
DSCF2744.JPG
DSCF2746.JPG
are 30/32 which doesn't seem to faze her , any way here,s some pics :thumbsup:

Mongol! How are things going for you? :cools: It's been a while. I got really busy earlier this year, wasn't on, then computer was down for a while. Where you at, any Threads? Tag me, really like to see what your up to my friend.

Mongol! How are things going for you? :cools: It's been a while. I got really busy earlier this year, wasn't on, then computer was down for a while. Where you at, any Threads? Tag me, really like to see what your up to my friend.
I'm really glad to see ya, life has treaten me in different ways and is was down for a while, but life goes on, have some specials up this year, they're in my sig and will tag you in.

Cheers bro!:cheers:

Finally got around too checking out your thread man. Looks good so far, you still carrying on with it? Would really like too see your progress.

I transplanted my trippy gorilla yesterday. They're looking the business.

Back