Mephisto Genetics Triangle Kush + Deep Blue C, Soil and CFL Grow

That is it she is finally done, think i am going to stick to staggered harvests in the future while growing under CFL, as due to the low penetration from this type of lighting the higher buds will be a lot more dense and mature earlier, and by removing the finished buds and pushing the lowers closer to the big bulb for a few more days they will mature up and put on more density and weight, the only buds i did not finish off this way were more airy than the rest. Next time i will take the cola and then push the next node up closer to the bulb and then take a node at a time, raising the plant each time with a couple of days between each cut.

Last branch trimmed and hanging with the rest
2016-06-19 17.30.34.jpg
2016-06-19 17.31.06.jpg

Deep Blue C trim dry enough for a 8oz mason jar (put away for a rainy day ;) )
2016-06-19 17.33.56.jpg

Dried Deep Blue C buds with pics taken in direct sunlight
2016-06-19 17.35.47.jpg
2016-06-19 17.35.56.jpg
2016-06-19 17.36.01.jpg
2016-06-19 17.36.26.jpg
2016-06-19 17.36.46.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.01.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.04.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.13.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.16.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.20.jpg
2016-06-19 17.37.40.jpg

Two more Triangle Kush branches trimmed up and into the jar, they were dried nicely this time round with no need for the box thanks to rising temps and drop in RH over the past few days, should have the whole lot dry and trimmed off the stems by the end of the week but is gonna be a couple of days before any more is dry enough to jar up.

2016-06-20 15.42.00.jpg
2016-06-20 15.42.09.jpg
2016-06-20 15.42.16.jpg
2016-06-20 15.43.38.jpg

Absolutely amazing work Spanglish. What a great harvest from such a small grow. How long will that last for you?

Thanks pal looks like Mephisto done me well again ;) Have just been going back over the numbers from the updates from the harvest, and i knew the nugs felt dense but is more than i thought the whole plant would be already at 39g and 3 branches left to go.

I smoke or vape daily but not a great amount and can usually make 1oz stretch for 1-1.5 months, so should last a nice little while and hopefully till i can get in another grow and harvest.

I totally agree with Grim Reefer. Though your grow space is tiny, you have it soooooooo dialed in that there doesn't seem to be an inch of wasted space. And your plants are always stellar. I've perhaps been most amazed by your successes at growing "filler" plants in 1/2 liter airpots. New stealth growers would be wise to study up on the Spanglish grows.

Impressive to say the least.

I totally agree with Grim Reefer. Though your grow space is tiny, you have it soooooooo dialed in that there doesn't seem to be an inch of wasted space. And your plants are always stellar. I've perhaps been most amazed by your successes at growing "filler" plants in 1/2 liter airpots. New stealth growers would be wise to study up on the Spanglish grows.

Impressive to say the least.

Cheers bro they are very kind words and appreciated greatly ;) Am just doing the best with the space i got and lucked out finding a feed schedule that worked for me after tweaking @Duck Commander post in the Organics section, i was recommended Bio Bizz by my local grow shop as the most suitable nutes & soil for the tap water available here. The addition of the Mycos and BactoBloom seems to be perfect for strong healthy plants, and i love Green Sensation as a finisher to give some mega dense buds.

Was nearly at the point of giving up on the 1L grows when watering twice a day, but now i have got it down to once they are a lot more fun and as long as they keep on pulling me a good few weeks smoke is well worth it for the increase in total yield to me.

Thanks again and good to hear you enjoyed following along, fuck me this DBC gets me rambling every time lol :pass:

nice grow,nice pice,nice rambles.keep it up.
:pighug:

Is one of the reasons i like to smoke as due to my social anxiety i can be pretty quiet, more so when speaking Spanish once i get a good smoke in me it improves greatly my communication skills, DBC is fantastic anti anxiety bud and this batch from the 1L pot seems the best yet with the most potent smoke and even after just a couple of days dry in the jar giving the most amazing berry flavor profile already.

im generally quiet,at times after a smoke i could talk the leg off a donkey thats in my mother tongue jibberish.
were on a pot site.nobody gets tired of pot pics or talkin pot.and its your thread so you more than entitled to talk shit if one wishes to,batter on.
:pighug:

Back