Mephisto Genetics Triangle Kush + Deep Blue C, Soil and CFL Grow

Top shelf stuff Spanglish those buds looks tasty made me think of breakfast I wanted to pour milk over them and dig into some deep blue cereal that sounded better in my head need to leave this smoke alone

Sorry for your loss bro I know your pain

Top shelf stuff Spanglish those buds looks tasty made me think of breakfast I wanted to pour milk over them and dig into some deep blue cereal that sounded better in my head need to leave this smoke alone

Sorry for your loss bro I know your pain

Had a bowl of TK half a hour ago and am just heading out for another now as she is very moorish ;) looks like DBC for breakfast then, but will skip the milk and straight into the breakie bowl lol.

Thanks for the kind words, the smoke got me through what would have been a tough week and seemed to bring back some real good old memories that were lost in my old stoned mind.

Sorry to hear about your pal , keep ya head up mate! :bighug:

Animus my friend, and this is for another great CFL grow :d5:

:slap:

Thanks guys, was some tough news to take in and he is going to be missed but more importantly remembered by the many people he touched through his life. His memorial was a huge success and it looks to have repaired many broken and lost friendships that had formed over the years, i have been in touch with more old school friends over this week than i have in the last 15 years.

:pass::bighug:

It is great when groups of old friends are able to get together. Unfortunately as you get older you will find the it sometimes takes the loss of a member to bring it all together. Sorry for your loss. A bit of this for you :slap:. Stay safe out there bro - the world is going insane. So what's next on your list?

Back