Mephisto Genetics Triangle Kush + Deep Blue C, Soil and CFL Grow

As with yesterday has been a crazy hot and dry day all day today, checked on the buds out drying 1/2 hour ago and the older of the 3 branches was borderline overdried, so off the stems and into the curing jar with the rest it goes, the last 2 branches are gonna be ready for sure tomorrow with the weather we are having, almost could have trimmed them today, but when i doubt give them a day more has never done me wrong before.

2016-06-21 18.28.37.jpg
2016-06-21 18.28.50.jpg
2016-06-21 18.29.02.jpg
2016-06-21 18.30.23.jpg

That is it the last of her is trimmed up and in the jar sitting at a steady 60% RH and being burped a few times a day. Will leave them in the jar for a couple of days before taking a final weight of the lot, is going to be less for sure as i have sampled a couple of grams but as it stands at the moment with the weights taken as i trimmed, the total dry weight is 54.2g (1.9oz)

2016-06-22 15.21.00.jpg
2016-06-22 15.21.07.jpg

2016-06-22 15.23.39.jpg

After a couple of days in the jar sitting at a steady 58% RH, and picking of a couple of grams in samples the final dry weight is 51.6g (1.8oz), which is more than i was expecting looking at her coming up to harvest @Rhyce Saroni you was not kidding when you said how dense this ladies little nuglets were.

Am struggling to get a flavour and smell profile at the moment but that should settle a bit as she cures, the curing nugs are real stinkers though, that take a good 15 mins to clear after burping the jar. From early samples i REALLY like the high, with nice soaring up effects you get from a strong Sativa smoke but the Indica in there leaves me chilled enough without any of the paranoid or anxious side effects it a strong Sativa would normally give me, and after a hour or so tapers off to a nice stone that won't stop you sleeping.

2016-06-24 13.01.56.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.06.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.16.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.24.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.31.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.34.jpg
2016-06-24 13.02.44.jpg

From early samples i REALLY like the high, with nice soaring up effects you get from a strong Sativa smoke but the Indica in there leaves me chilled enough without any of the paranoid or anxious side effects it a strong Sativa would normally give me, and after a hour or so tapers off to a nice stone that won't stop you sleeping.

Thanks for that info on the high. The people who never experience panic and paranoia from strong sativas will probably never understand how important that info really is. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that info on the high. The people who never experience panic and paranoia from strong sativas will probably never understand how important that info really is. :thumbsup:

The high is amazing at this early stage even, all the wonderful uplifting, creative, mind racing effects a real hard hitting Sativa would give you, but none of the negatives at all if anything the underlying stone is very anti anxiety even when the head high is peaking, the overall high reminds me a lot of the Platinum GSC that was my favorite smoke when i was out in Amsterdam.

Is the memorial of a very close old time friend of mine today, who was lost at sea a couple of weeks ago now doing the job he lived for as a fisherman. Not being able to make it back today from Spain i woke up feeling very low about the whole thing, a few bowls of TK and it changed my thinking about the whole day around and has had me smiling and laughing going back through old memories, and made this a day to remember him and the good times instead of sitting in self pity, so would say antidepressive qualities of the smoke are spot on too ;)

Had a bit of catching up to do - a fine morning read with some awesome photos! I owe you a big slap but got to spread some round first. Excellent job my friend!

Back