Mephisto Genetics Triangle Kush + Deep Blue C, Soil and CFL Grow

Looks awesome! All of that scissor hash from one cola :drool:
Another job well done! :slap:

Thanks for the rep bro is truly appreciated. The pic is zoomed in quite a bit so looks bigger than it really is, but is enough there to top off a couple of bowls at least, so not bad for a cola that took 30 mins to trim.

Am off outside to top off those couple of bowls now ;)

and a couple more pics of the last bowl of scissor hash before i finished it off ;)

2016-06-08 15.23.45.jpg
2016-06-08 15.26.39.jpg
2016-06-08 15.27.09.jpg

Amazing Spanglish, just amazing. Those bud shots looks so frosty its incredible. How much longer till you chop the rest Triangle Kush?

Cheers Grim pal, cant wait to get a sample of the nugs as is gonna be a first time testing the Triangle Kush here. There might be a couple of the higher nugs ready by Friday but will be chopping DBC then, as i can only cut Weekday mornings so my lil girl is not about, looks like the whole lot will end up coming down Monday morning.

well done bro there so frost there giving me the chills brrrrr
nice use of the paper clips gonna try that out

Thanks mate, yep 32c and snowing here lol. Paper clips are in my trusty outside cupboard that is hovering between 25%-40% RH and 25c, got a few funny looks from the cleaner when she was getting the broom out of there today, might have been a idea to have stashed the cola first before she turned up ;)

Last edited:
Day 61 Deep Blue C

She has had all of her leaves removed that did not have a frosty coating, which was not many and is now ready for the chop tomorrow morning, will trim and hang her as a whole plant as mid afternoon and evening RH in the outside cupboard is a bit low at 20%-25%, so any small nugs are gonna dry to a crisp.

Feeds
Day 55 - bloom 4ml/L @ 300ml
Day 56 - bloom 4ml/L @ 300ml
Day 57 - bloom 2ml/L @ 300ml
Day 58 - bloom 2ml/L @ 300ml
Day 59 - plain water @ 500ml
Day 60 - plain water @ 500ml
Day 61 - plain water @ 500ml
Day 62 - Chop

First couple of pics were taken with a warm light above and the flash, the rest were without the light above and just the flash and black background, click on the pics to see them in full sized gooey goodness ;)

View media item 8282View media item 8283View media item 8284View media item 8285View media item 8286View media item 8287View media item 8288View media item 8289View media item 8290View media item 8291View media item 8292View media item 8293

Back