Indoor Trapper Vs Magic

Thanks for the info guys. I'll b buying some riots for my next plantings. Got some coming down soon! Trap....don't tell nobody....I'm a lion's fan LMAO lived in or near Detroit my whole life....can't help it....but with my love for they lions came my hate for football LMAO...have you ever ppm/slurry tested the 707 before you do anything with it?

I think Stafford's in trouble now that Golden Tate is his #1 WR....Megatron hung em up. But I've won Fantasy Football seasons with Stafford. AS long as he keeps the picks down.
Only one name has to be mentioned when talking about the Lions though, Barry Friggen Sanders.

I think Stafford's in trouble now that Golden Tate is his #1 WR....Megatron hung em up. But I've won Fantasy Football seasons with Stafford. AS long as he keeps the picks down.
Only one name has to be mentioned when talking about the Lions though, Barry Friggen Sanders.
Can't ever forget that man! Legend. No other word for him honestly. And staffords great too. He's been a huge help!

Yeah trap, I just ment the little plastic holders. Lmao.
They gave me an idea. I give credit when I try it.
Thanks man.

Here's the kiddo ;)

Let's dub her....Niobe :kiss:

Her and the neighbors:

IMG_5400.JPG

Her waking up for the first time...took the red pill. ;)

IMG_5404.JPG

Off we go!

giphy.gif

Back