Indoor Trapper Vs Magic

Oh yeah! Im in!
rockem_sockem.jpg

Do u take Rhett littler plastic pots out when u put in the riots? Or riots directly into those pots? I've always sowed directly into the soil. Never used a cup of water, cubes, paper towel. Lol I've had almost 100% germ rate this way but I'm looking to get maybe a little extra umphh in the beginning of my grows....things are slow until around day ten. Sometimes sooner. But I don't have an exact method I use every time still lol. Sometimes I soak the whole pot. Sometimes just the middle. Haven't noticed a difference either way honestly. Same thing with feeding. I notice no difference feeding small amounts everyday as to soaking the whole pot each feed either to b honest....with or autos I don't think it matters though lol and it's takes a lot more girls to test these ideas next to each other. Like 5 each of the same strain.....after doing both style feeds I think I prefer soaking the pot good. I'm having great results this round doing it this way and it saves me a good chunk of time. As feeding twelve plants each day, all on different schedules, individually gets tiring and daunting. Now I'm finding I don't have to water everyday and I have nice looking plants I think....I'm super baked....sorry about the rambling trap....I don't even know where I was going or what I was talking about lol....how about them broncos? Lol

-plastic comes out
-riot cube directly against Formula 707
-I've gone bean to soil as well but this nice and fast being warmed on the wifi
-plus, not guessing/watching the pot for signs of life, you know your planting a seedling
-I've also paper-toweled then planted germed bean to soil.
-I pre-moisten the soil while prepping it so it's damp not dry
-while empty plastic tray (with hole in bottom) is still in pot, I get some water and pour it in there
creating a column of wetness down to the bottom of the pot.

LOL! I'm stoned enough to follow it. I'm with you on the full soak. Just from a time standpoint.
I know folks get great results with smaller, more frequent feeds but I just don't have the time.
I need every minute a fully saturated pot can provide...especially with these 1 gal. equiv.'s during
flower. That's pretty much everyday anyway.

How about those Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos? ;) Cam was so poopy, loved it.
Ultimately he needed that defeat to build character, he may just have a better legacy as a result, we'll see.
But the Sheriff pulled an Elway and Mic dropped the Lombardi...Gotta love that.

Now we need a friggen QB. I want the Amish Rifle - Ryan Fitzpatrick...we only need a serviceable veteran
with what we already have under the hood. But if we could nab Paxton Lynch in the draft that wouldn't suck either.

Cheers D-Pete! :pass::woohoo1:

Last edited:
Do u take Rhett littler plastic pots out when u put in the riots? Or riots directly into those pots? I've always sowed directly into the soil. Never used a cup of water, cubes, paper towel. Lol I've had almost 100% germ rate this way but I'm looking to get maybe a little extra umphh in the beginning of my grows....things are slow until around day ten. Sometimes sooner. But I don't have an exact method I use every time still lol. Sometimes I soak the whole pot. Sometimes just the middle. Haven't noticed a difference either way honestly. Same thing with feeding. I notice no difference feeding small amounts everyday as to soaking the whole pot each feed either to b honest....with or autos I don't think it matters though lol and it's takes a lot more girls to test these ideas next to each other. Like 5 each of the same strain.....after doing both style feeds I think I prefer soaking the pot good. I'm having great results this round doing it this way and it saves me a good chunk of time. As feeding twelve plants each day, all on different schedules, individually gets tiring and daunting. Now I'm finding I don't have to water everyday and I have nice looking plants I think....I'm super baked....sorry about the rambling trap....I don't even know where I was going or what I was talking about lol....how about them broncos? Lol
good weed

Love to mate, but cant do beer. Have the gout ya know! Sucks, cuz I used to have a corneilus keg setup and brewed my own years ago! I still brew up honey mead, but I will partake on the bowl, even though I'm eyeballin your Honey Supply rig!!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info guys. I'll b buying some riots for my next plantings. Got some coming down soon!
Trap....don't tell nobody....I'm a lion's fan LMAO lived in or near Detroit my whole life....can't help it....but with my love for they lions came my hate for football LMAO...honestly man. I don't even have time to watch TV. I'm not giving up useful AFN time for nothing! Lol
I feel like directly in 707 I got a really slow start this round with a Tyrone special. I stopped watering n she's gaining way now....I like the 707. Hope I can get those nectar for the gods to go good with it....have you ever ppm/slurry tested the 707 before you do anything with it?

Love to mate, but cant do beer. Have the gout ya know! Sucks, cuz I used to have a corneilus keg setup and brewed my own years ago! I still brew up honey mead, but I will partake on the bowl, even though I'm eyeballin your Honey Supply rig!!:thumbsup:

Not doing any Rosin in it just yet...still has the flower bowl. I think I knew that about the brewski and you,
maybe I just knew about the honey mead. It's kind of funny, but it makes sense that there isn't as much booze talk
around all this weed. LOL!

Back