Transitioning to Organic

well nectur of the gods is okay man. a buddy grows with that and I have some of his smoke now. a little rough but for what your looking for it be perfect imo for you right now for simple bottle feeds. when your done this grow get with me prior to prepping your soil for next round please. ill help you the best I can and for me? its about the quality has little or ZERo to do with yield honestly. although i do like one of those too LOL! I want smooth as silk quality and NO harsh smoke,hot vapors nothing nadda. smooth fiull genetic tastey tastersons n stuff ya know! lol and a higher grade of cannabis that most can achive much less get. and now your on the right path :)

You know, I think we are on the same path. That would explain the footprints....

I am definitely going to go that route for the remainder of this grow. I will get the best I can for this pass and start NOW planning for the next adventure. Autos are the OCD want it now delivery system of the cannibis cultivation community.

One of the things I notice that really perplexes me is the difference between buds from the same plant, as well as the variation of differences between pheno's. I grew two Girl Scout Cookies last run and got a decent return on them considering but they are so varied in taste and disposition when smoking that I couldn't tell you what the taste is supposed to be. I do know that when I run into a nug that is on point, the E-Nano really brings it out to shine. The rest of the time I am only tasting my failings as a grower. Still, it does have some rather wicked potency. I just want to taste every last morsel of what the breeders saw when they selected it for production and distro. Those guys put a great deal of effort into it so I think I want to get the most of their efforts. That way when I have an opinion on it I will know it was the genetics and not my oafish attempts at growing it.

No record breaking yields,but quality over quantity eyes is on the money with that,and grey ash every time with no flush
Thanks for the welcome

Since I grow for my own personal use and no other reason, I have the luxury of doting over my plants a bit and have and interest in enjoying the results of a good program. I am a firm believer in not growing plants. I build and maintain systems. Sometimes optimally. Often not. The closer to optimal I get the better the results. I really feel that can be served well in an organic program. It will just take learning to get out ahead of the curve with when to add and where as to the decay and availability of different nutrients. I got lots and lots of learning to do. I enjoy it so the hunt is on.

And I would not mind sharing a bowl with a friend or two and letting them in on how good it can be. Rather different than the stuff trucked up from Mexico.

yup ,exactly man. thats how me,as well as others can taste chem,ferts and even stresses on specific plants if we are really really familiar with them over a few years or more. but when you have your first living organics grow,a true true as true living soil grow with real living teas,THAT even fucked up dried n cured and jarred unless it bad bad will STILL TASE better than other bottled feed plants.fact! I sample it all the time between mine and others.thats why most of my buddies like me to give them no bullshit non biased words on how it tastes,smokes,smells n so on. because I have MS i am WAY sensetive to it. if I were normal I would probably NOT be as good as I am with tastes n smells and the like. annoying but its worth it.Im a weed snob :D

Thanks for the welcome

Since I grow for my own personal use and no other reason, I have the luxury of doting over my plants a bit and have and interest in enjoying the results of a good program. I am a firm believer in not growing plants. I build and maintain systems. Sometimes optimally. Often not. The closer to optimal I get the better the results. I really feel that can be served well in an organic program. It will just take learning to get out ahead of the curve with when to add and where as to the decay and availability of different nutrients. I got lots and lots of learning to do. I enjoy it so the hunt is on.

And I would not mind sharing a bowl with a friend or two and letting them in on how good it can be. Rather different than the stuff trucked up from Mexico.
Oh my the stuff trucked up from Mexico,no longer exists in Oregon a rarity,you're friends will definitely appreciate your herb .

You know guys, with new people coming to organics, its great to show them your enthusiasm and skills, but remember, these are people new to organics. If you want them to succeed, you need to start them with something simple, then teach them the rest as they progress. Get them through their first successful grow, and you'll have them hooked for life!

exactly,thats why I want him to finish with them bottled feeds and ill help him build a soil or you can get ole brother Pop22 here to run over your stuff with you too. either or man. get you a soil build simply or a package kit type thing and make one,whatever you choose there are many options to do your next start grow in organics. it'll be amazing to see how easy it can be too :D always a true pleasure to turn people on to living soils and true organic wuality smoke. ya also know?GBD gets my sour hound when he comes by here n there since his Home is not too too far from mine. he tells me HE loves the tastes I get out of that plants. apperently its unique :) makes me smile when I know he has tried TONS of the stuff probably :D

LOL! I'll pop in now and then, but I'll let you run with this one, I'm going to be over booked as it is shortly.....lol!

exactly,thats why I want him to finish with them bottled feeds and ill help him build a soil or you can get ole brother Pop22 here to run over your stuff with you too. either or man. get you a soil build simply or a package kit type thing and make one,whatever you choose there are many options to do your next start grow in organics. it'll be amazing to see how easy it can be too :D always a true pleasure to turn people on to living soils and true organic wuality smoke. ya also know?GBD gets my sour hound when he comes by here n there since his Home is not too too far from mine. he tells me HE loves the tastes I get out of that plants. apperently its unique :) makes me smile when I know he has tried TONS of the stuff probably :D

I dont think I could qualify as a wed snob. I have smoked many a Pabst Blue Ribbon of the Canna. I do love a good smoke and from to time I have lucked up to get some nice tasting stuff. Potency has not been an issue but now I want it all.

As well you should broseph :) we ALL should have the best imo. Best of luck with that too. Oh wait,Im supposed to help you do that.LOL almolst forgot lol just messing. so when you going to start your Natures Nectar or Gods green ganja juice earth or whatnot :) you said your going to start it right in the midle of the grow like mid week 4-5 say? I would keep the feeds light and diluted at first for the first day. then if it handles it fine the next day you can add the rest and finish watering it too ,to make sure its well soaked in the soil.

it could get pissed possibly,and wither and crinkle up to say WTF man LOL but it'll bounce back. just read your leaves.they'll tell you all ya wanna know. but with the steady slower feeding I doubt youll have any issues. but maybe someone with most practice with bottled feeds of the type you wanna use,might pop in to lend a hand :)

Back