Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Harvested Sugar Baker @Rebel yesterday, spotted a spot of rot. Not to worry, this girl made her weight! was waiting to harvest so seeds could mature, been well over a month since pollination, thinking all is good. 32" of radiant beauty, and some of the nicest buds I ever handled. These babies are heavy, especially the 2 branch tips I dusted. Feel like lead filled!, lol. Happy camper here... .View attachment 795657 View attachment 795658 View attachment 795662 View attachment 795676

I wish you could see my Cheshire Cat Grin!! That's so awesome!! Spot of rot... ah.. at least you said it was when she was fully mature and you didn't have to cut the harvest early... I certainly have a lot of work to do! But I am glad you are happy!

extra large glove hand, the very terminal tipView attachment 795681

lol Brown Resin Fingers lol

The outback girls has a tough go of it between nanners, bud rot and freeze. The greenhouse crew is doing good, yeah, sugar baker got the rot. but she was plenty mature. The rest seem in good shape to do it. Chanting for enough time for the 2 biggest, Bubba Trouble(Bertha) 55". and a giant sour d at 60".

Chanting along with ya!! 55" and 60"!! Good LAWD! :d5:

I must be getting old, I know I'm tired, lol, but hey, I thought I did this update yesterday, hmm, maybe I posted it somewhere else.
Spotted a spot of, you guessed it, BR, on first planting tall pheno(51") Critical + 2.0, 95d from seed.
Far enough along to be good and have some weight
P1050586.jpg
P1050588.jpg
P1050590.jpg

Last edited:
Except for 3-4 days over the last 3 weeks the night/day humidity been running 65 to 100%. Lots of rain/fog, very little sun. And, no matter how soggy it gets here, it's nothing like what @Jraven has to endure to get some smoke!, southeast AK temperate rainforest.

Except for 3-4 days over the last 3 weeks the night/day humidity been running 65 to 100%. Lots of rain/fog, very little sun. And, no matter how soggy it gets here, it's nothing like what @Jraven has to endure to get some smoke!, southeast AK temperate rainforest.

Nice fat sticky buds there brother...looks like your getting enough to get by on outta this grow?

Nice fat sticky buds there brother...looks like your getting enough to get by on outta this grow?
I'll see. Hoping the big ones make up for all the nannered and bud rotted early harvests. So far every plant harvested has been early. I mean 30"+ plants giving less than an oz. This doesn't build Stash. Oh well, next season will grow mostly tried and true strains, and start developing a couple of strains that will be suited to my environment.

Yes trail, your wall of bud makes me very happy! Hate to hear about the BR but at least you caught it.

Did you get a fair amount of seeds from the SB?

Im sending you some sunny karma and energy for finishing the ceiling.

Yes trail, your wall of bud makes me very happy! Hate to hear about the BR but at least you caught it.

Did you get a fair amount of seeds from the SB?

Im sending you some sunny karma and energy for finishing the ceiling.
thanks DK!, I need all the support I can get. SB buds still drying. soon I'll get the seeds out, see what I have. Hoping they had enough time to mature.

Back