Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

and @Dudeski Khan will be liking the Wall O Bud!
P1050477.JPG

lookin nice!!!
pssstttt your gonna go snap pics of the salmon for mo right?
gee mo, I don't even have the net out right now! Bust'n my butt working to get the cabin ceiling replaced so we can move outta the tent and back into cabin ASAP. Poor dogs are eating from a sack. Just thought, the dogs are on walks almost daily with Sharon, and eating salmon, lol. Folks are stopping by and leaving fish for us, should have a photo op soon.

Harvested Sugar Baker @Rebel yesterday, spotted a spot of rot. Not to worry, this girl made her weight! was waiting to harvest so seeds could mature, been well over a month since pollination, thinking all is good. 32" of radiant beauty, and some of the nicest buds I ever handled. These babies are heavy, especially the 2 branch tips I dusted. Feel like lead filled!, lol. Happy camper here... .
P1050565.JPG
P1050567.jpg
P1050568.jpg
P1050575.JPG

The outback girls has a tough go of it between nanners, bud rot and freeze. The greenhouse crew is doing good, yeah, sugar baker got the rot. but she was plenty mature. The rest seem in good shape to do it. Chanting for enough time for the 2 biggest, Bubba Trouble(Bertha) 55". and a giant sour d at 60".

Back