Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

@trailanimal I love what your doing up there. I'm sorry to hear of the troubles but hopefully it is all rumors and you will be fine. I still go by the
old code "Snitches get Stitches". Because of you, @912GreenSkell and a few others that are doing awesome stuff outdoors. I'm going to try
my luck on the outdoor deck grow as I've had to put my indoor tent on the back burner.
Cheers bushM15, I didn't plan on full outdoor, such is life. But I've wanted know how they would do out of the greenhouse, now i get to see. Real arctic bush weed

I've got 4 Industrial Plant CBDs. All of them quite different. 2 are structurally similar, but dissimilar bud wise. This girl was first in the greenhouse to preflower(d 20). She has tiny buds that just didn't get any bigger, but has fragrance and resin galore. I'm wondering if she be ruderalis dom?......
P1050148.jpg

compare to her sister, same basic leaf and structure but going to make lots of bigger buds
P1050154.jpg

So, because her buds haven't grown and she is resined up I harvested her, D56 from seed. Just a little bit of trim and my scissors and leaf hand were way sticky...
P1050152.jpg
P1050153.jpg
This is the smallest yield I've grown. Drying now, curious to see what effect the smoke will give up

I've got 4 Industrial Plant CBDs. All of them quite different. 2 are structurally similar, but dissimilar bud wise. This girl was first in the greenhouse to preflower(d 20). She has tiny buds that just didn't get any bigger, but has fragrance and resin galore. I'm wondering if she be ruderalis dom?......View attachment 781585
compare to her sister, same basic leaf and structure but going to make lots of bigger budsView attachment 781586 .
Told you about that smell

Back