Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Hahaha me to as farmers it would be nice to get the perfect season and all around perfect plants just not happening lol but from a guy watching from the sidelines you looked like you knocked it out of the park constantly and definitely making use of your area ,region ,homerun
those are nice words of confidence, thanks gro bro

rhino ryder, oh yeah
P1030093.JPG
P1030092.JPG

Are you expecting a close to 100 days or an even longer finish on the AU man?

Okay that's it...I have been scouring man journals trying to find just the right outdoor grown plant to nominate for this months BOM, and I have found it in your Fairy Frost!! Wow...do I ever want to try fairy out now!! Please get some choice pics of her asap, and I will nominate you tomorrow.

Are you expecting a close to 100 days or an even longer finish on the AU man?

Okay that's it...I have been scouring man journals trying to find just the right outdoor grown plant to nominate for this months BOM, and I have found it in your Fairy Frost!! Wow...do I ever want to try fairy out now!! Please get some choice pics of her asap, and I will nominate you tomorrow.
what an honor, she is just starting to fatten, what's the time line?

au is at 89 dfs, she will be going over 100, Voodoo Girl went 110, I'll get pic up, the sweet skunks are doing great, fantastic strain for my environment, I'll get pics

Last edited:
Nominations/pics accepted until the 25th...would you prefer I wait until Sept?
wow, over the shock, toes still wiggling, that's good. I scrambled out took a bunch of pics, she is gorgeous all lime green and intense purp. If we wait she will have larger buds, but I don't know if she will be more beautiful. I'll put some picks up, see what you think. Thanks so much for the recognition.
P1030148.JPG
P1030106.JPG
P1030105.JPG
P1030107 (1).JPG

Well I can nominate you now, and then you can submit a new pic(which will be the one viewed once voting starts), once she fills in more. If possible get her outside for final pics with that gorgeous Ak scenery in the background ;)
Man those contrasting colours are striking!! Its the sheer beauty of the colour of this plant from the original pic, that made me just have to nominate it. Loving the second pic from the new batch...nice.

Back