Outdoor Trailanimal's 2016 Greenhouse plus Voodoo Girl

Hey bud! Wall is looking good!! Even still man, a harvest of some frosty AU is on its way...be enough to ride you through till others finish up? Looks pretty crystal caked! How she smell? So far no smell on my pair of Au's, crystal just starting at day 57.

Hey bud! Wall is looking good!! Even still man, a harvest of some frosty AU is on its way...be enough to ride you through till others finish up? Looks pretty crystal caked! How she smell? So far no smell on my pair of Au's, crystal just starting at day 57.
She is frosty, I can grow good resin, lol. The intensity of the sun here always grows lots of resin, no matter what strain. She has a very nice citrusy aroma. Just been speed drying little buds with the pilot light in the oven, so don't really know about taste. Looking forward to properly drying some, although I doubt any will get much cure, haha. For speed dry she is not at all harsh!, good sign. Very sticky to handle. Going to be good smoke, already strong and long lasting, social, and relaxing enough to aid sleep. I wouldn't classify her as medicinal of course, but it is good. And last years harvest ran out mid April so she is very appreciated. With restraint we will try to milk her until

Yeah, man. She still looks tasty! You win some, you lose some, no worries. Got some virtually free smoke out of her anyways, that's what counts. Better than some of the photo grows I've screwed up in the past. :coffee2:

She is frosty, I can grow good resin, lol. The intensity of the sun here always grows lots of resin, no matter what strain. She has a very nice citrusy aroma. Just been speed drying little buds with the pilot light in the oven, so don't really know about taste. Looking forward to properly drying some, although I doubt any will get much cure, haha. For speed dry she is not at all harsh!, good sign. Very sticky to handle. Going to be good smoke, already strong and long lasting, social, and relaxing enough to aid sleep. I wouldn't classify her as medicinal of course, but it is good. And last years harvest ran out mid April so she is very appreciated. With restraint we will try to milk her until

I have actually read a few things about the AU being quite medicinal in effect. Sounds excellent!! Cant wait to get some real buds on my pair of AU's.

VG
P1020795.JPG
P1020798.JPG

Back