Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

outdoor in the Arctic, who could have imagined?
Uuummm................ You!

snicker3.gif

Greenhouse is finishing up just in time! Some beautiful colors in there! Great season, my friend! :d5: Looks like you’ve got a happy dog on your hands:pass:
Happy dog indeed. Born in camp, got a clan, got some territory, she gets many hours of each day off the chain.
A real fall flurrish in the greenhouse. I already have 3 good nightimers in jars and might have 3 more in greenhouse. And, and we won't be 'running out' and we'll have plenty 2share :pass:
Beautiful plants and awesome country , just a wee bit cold for me :biggrin::thumbsup:
Beautiful plants and awesome country , just a wee bit cold for me :biggrin::thumbsup:
"......a we bit cold......" From the tropics it would be a bit daunting acclimating. We moved up from the mountains of Montana and it seemed like it took some years to get physically and psychically tuned up.
Nice fall colors all around! What are the night temps in the green house?
I keep the greenhouse somewhat open at night to catch any air movement. So, night temps in greenhouse reflect outdoor temp. With the overcast moderating, outdoor has been mid 30's to low 40's. I could keep it 5 degrees warmer at night by shutting the greenhouse. But with dense ground fog it's best to keep it open and hope for some early dawn air movement before greenhouse steams up. My goal every night.......no condensation. Long ground fog hours gonna make some. Get it dried out ASAP.

Back