Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

After the last cold snap the remaining greenhouse girls turned lime green:shrug:None of the first 4 did this, all green green. Same soil for everyone in the grow. The remaining 4 all doing good, no curl, no droop, no spotting, just limey.
Greenhouse LSD the limyest and turning yellow. Growing good resin though.............
P1150925_edited.jpeg
P1160069.JPG
P1160066.JPG
P1160067.JPG

LSD in the garden, same soil, just more of it.......
P1160097.JPG
P1160092.JPG

Attachments

• P1160071.JPG
    P1160071.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 7
Looking great @trailanimal
I guess I missed it :shrug: how cold did it get down to?
The greenhouse LSD dose look a lot more yellowish. LSD outside looks more greener or heather.
What is the bud density difference?
Upper 20's a couple of nights. No big deal. The greenhouse LSD is in 3 gallons of soil. Grew to 44", maybe just needs more. Not as thickly flowered as the garden greenie who has unlimited foraging opps. Greenhouse girl has been flowering for awhile, getting nice resin. Garden plant recently started flowering, not long at all, and is racing to the finish with impressive speed. I haven't fondled buds yet :pass:

After the last cold snap the remaining greenhouse girls turned lime green:shrug:None of the first 4 did this, all green green. Same soil for everyone in the grow. The remaining 4 all doing good, no curl, no droop, no spotting, just limey.
Greenhouse LSD the limyest and turning yellow. Growing good resin though.............View attachment 1504780View attachment 1504781View attachment 1504782View attachment 1504783
LSD in the garden, same soil, just more of it.......View attachment 1504789.View attachment 1504790
Could it be that your soil is to wet? This prevents oxygen reaching the roots hindering uptake of water and nutrients and lowering the pH...

Could it be that your soil is to wet? This prevents oxygen reaching the roots hindering uptake of water and nutrients and lowering the pH...
Every time I over water a plant it droops and if uptake shuts down long enough chlorosis sets in. Never a droop. Just a plant with lime leaves. In 3 gallons of soil and at 44" she may just need more juice(nutes, not water, lol). And the yellowing may be fall fade.

Last edited:
Back