Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Will this year's harvest make it to the next harvest? Do you have other sources for weed? I have like a lifetime supply because I am addicted to growing weed :crying:

I gots a plant right now i don't want to chop as i've grown real fond of it :rofl:

Will this year's harvest make it to the next harvest? Do you have other sources for weed? I have like a lifetime supply because I am addicted to growing weed :crying:
Haven't added up total harvest yet, but more than last season. And last season's stash held out to the new harvests. all good, once again :pass:

one left
Crinkle Cut x Stone Dragon...........View attachment 1513128View attachment 1513131
Looking for the next sem-sunny day to harvest in a warm dry greenhouse zone. @111D, no BR, no PM. She is in the coolest spot in the greenhouse.....
I didn't see that one last night. Damn that's beautiful. It's got some really nice color to it. Man I hope it smokes as good as it looks. That would be awesome :headbang: :pass::cheers:

Crinkle Cut x Stone Dragon, harvested D104. I goofed on last pic post reporting D111. Still, no Br, no Pm in all that time in the soup.
27" tall, just about as wide, a nice bush.....

wtf, can't load pics, says file too large for the server to load? Never had this before.......

Back