Outdoor trailanimal 2020

Ok, critiqued CBD NL, Sour Mango, Stone99 v4&v6, what's next?
5 months cure
for sure
gonna give
some righteous definition
definitively Sugar Baker from @Rebel
View attachment 1157035Rebel's Future 86(Cream Caramel x himalayan blue diesel x AK47) X Cream Mandarin.........

Grew the short pheno this time. 76D, 18", 60gs...........View attachment 1157039View attachment 1157040Li
Little Suma had tight pack all the way up and down, if not for grower error she would have given 15+ more gs. It was sunny breezy weather, never saw the powdery mildew coming. July's sun be almost ever present. Sola slides behind the northern mountains 1am to 4am. Our "night" just a shadow. Dew was forming nightly in the wee hours. By the time I was up and about, no dew. Sugar Baker is not particularly susceptible to this, taller pheno had no probs. But Little Suma was so dense and indica leafy the dew dripped and pooled low down. I removed affected buddage and that was the end of it. Lesson learned, don't leave such a traffic jam at the base of the plant. Never defoled fat buds before, I will next time I see this scenario playing out. In all her fatttness.....no bud rot!

to da buds............View attachment 1157041.
View attachment 1157043
View attachment 1157044
Probably the most unusual strain I've grown. Doesn't grow resin out on leaves, keeps it close to home. Gets me thinking there isn't much, but....View attachment 1157048.
she's full of sticky oily resin. Pic above was my first; this time I just trimmed what would come easy. So dense can't see leaf stem. With dry remaining leaves shrivel to nothing, brush right off. Low odor during grow and going into jars. Short cure and Boom! Very aromatic and flavorsome creamy diesel! After a couple of months spicey diesel, and now at 5 months cure strong diesel with just a whiff of garlic. First one I grew no odor also, then diesel chewing gum in cure. Only strain I've grown that gains so much aromatics in cure.
And Sugar Baker's effects pretty unique2.
Clear headed deep relaxation. Puts a self comfortably at ease. Sharon, who suffers anxiety, says...nothing weird about this one! Not a hammer headed night timer. More a sweet lullaby. She shuts down the chatter within. No thought bliss and totally conscious of the bliss. Has a mild circ boosts that helps with pain, and I can see clearer, as in sight, not metaphysics. Been doing 3 small bowls between the 2 of us over a couple of hours before bedtime. I'll go to bed thinking this ain't enough, so unimpaired, lol. Awaken hours later, refreshed, no hangover, no lug. Go right back to sleep if I choose.
also forgot this
Sugar Baker's terminal
tough and weatheredView attachment 1157138
her smoke thick and flavorful, tastes like she smells

:bow::bow::bow::vibe::vibe::vibe::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship::worship::worship::bighug::bighug::bighug::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I guess we can't give rep anymore huh? I've been away too long I not familiar with the new layout/system but if I could I'd give you max rep!

Thank you so much for giving her another shot! I'm extremely humbled you grew her again and extremely thankful for the incredible, massively in-depth grow and smoke report/review! You truly described her to a T. I'm also so happy it's an enjoyable smoke for the both of you! I still need to do more work with her but to know she fared well in your spot on the globe tells me if she can perform there she can perform anywhere. I'll always be incredibly grateful to you for that.

Amazing job my Brother!! It's coming up on that time of year again for you isn't it? :pass: looks like I made it back just in time! Save me a spot by the fire! :smokeout:

:bow::bow::bow::vibe::vibe::vibe::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship::worship::worship::bighug::bighug::bighug::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

I guess we can't give rep anymore huh? I've been away too long I not familiar with the new layout/system but if I could I'd give you max rep!

Thank you so much for giving her another shot! I'm extremely humbled you grew her again and extremely thankful for the incredible, massively in-depth grow and smoke report/review! You truly described her to a T. I'm also so happy it's an enjoyable smoke for the both of you! I still need to do more work with her but to know she fared well in your spot on the globe tells me if she can perform there she can perform anywhere. I'll always be incredibly grateful to you for that.
What jars empty first? take a guess, lol

Amazing job my Brother!! It's coming up on that time of year again for you isn't it? :pass: looks like I made it back just in time! Save me a spot by the fire! :smokeout:
so good to see ya here Reb! Probably do a SB seed run this go round. Such a user friendly strain, wanna pass em round. Don't know if I ever mentioned this.....when I made seeds previously the male was big vig and very sticky!

Last edited:
so good to see ya here Reb! Probably do a SB seed run this go round. Such a user friendly strain, wanna pass em round. Don't know if I ever mentioned this.....when I made seeds previously the male was big vig and very sticky!

It's good to be seen my Brother!! Please give Sharon a big ol' Rebel bear hug for me! That is incredible! I don't recall ever seeing trichs on any SB males. I have seen sticky males before tho! I'd be Keen on those offspring!! :d5: hell yes!! Carpet bomb the villages!!! Spread karma and cannabis all over the final frontier!! Music to my ears!!

:pass: what else is on the menu for this year? :pass:

It's good to be seen my Brother!! Please give Sharon a big ol' Rebel bear hug for me! That is incredible! I don't recall ever seeing trichs on any SB males. I have seen sticky males before tho! I'd be Keen on those offspring!! :d5: hell yes!! Carpet bomb the villages!!! Spread karma and cannabis all over the final frontier!! Music to my ears!!

:pass: what else is on the menu for this year? :pass:
the "line-up " discussion is back a page, p3:smoking: Didn't see trichs, sticky came from the stems as I was sniping flowers, collecting pollen. The oily stuff the buds reservoir. This seed run, more plants, more selection, and more seeds:yay:gweedy I be for these

Well I better get to page one and get to Gweading! :rofl: we still need to write "The Stoner Lexicons" :d5: my heart swells thinking about how much it helps you all and how much you love it!

Back