Outdoor trailanimal 2020

Guess I'll tag along again. :smoking: :spels::goodluck::karmacloud:
Here's hoping ma nature rolls some good ones your way and a minimum (we know there will be some) of rough patches :cool1:

After reading most of your last years thread, I got to follow along. Your my new super hero. I hope your girl is doing much better dude. :clapper:
thanks for the "high" praise grobro! We are well, going with flow becomes quite easy for the old, and feeling good is definity good enough.

where else on the www.grow canna fool morf into hero....

the Fool
2cool
2be a Tool
so very hot
4friendship!
P1010503.JPG

Last edited:
Ok, critiqued CBD NL, Sour Mango, Stone99 v4&v6, what's next?
5 months cure
for sure
gonna give
some righteous definition
definitively Sugar Baker from @Rebel
P1040113.JPG
Rebel's Future 86(Cream Caramel x himalayan blue diesel x AK47) X Cream Mandarin.........

Grew the short pheno this time. 76D, 18", 60gs...........
P1040117.JPG
P1040115.JPG
Li

Little Suma had tight pack all the way up and down, if not for grower error she would have given 15+ more gs. It was sunny breezy weather, never saw the powdery mildew coming. July's sun be almost ever present. Sola slides behind the northern mountains 1am to 4am. Our "night" just a shadow. Dew was forming nightly in the wee hours. By the time I was up and about, no dew. Sugar Baker is not particularly susceptible to this, taller pheno had no probs. But Little Suma was so dense and indica leafy the dew dripped and pooled low down. I removed affected buddage and that was the end of it. Lesson learned, don't leave such a traffic jam at the base of the plant. Never defoled fat buds before, I will next time I see this scenario playing out. In all her fatttness.....no bud rot!

to da buds............
P1050268.JPG
P1050273.JPG

P1050278.JPG

Probably the most unusual strain I've grown. Doesn't grow resin out on leaves, keeps it close to home. Gets me thinking there isn't much, but....
P1050571.JPG
she's full of sticky oily resin. Pic above was my first; this time I just trimmed what would come easy. So dense can't see leaf stem. With dry remaining leaves shrivel to nothing, brush right off. Low odor during grow and going into jars. Short cure and Boom! Very aromatic and flavorsome creamy diesel! After a couple of months spicey diesel, and now at 5 months cure strong diesel with just a whiff of garlic. First one I grew no odor also, then diesel chewing gum in cure. Only strain I've grown that gains so much aromatics in cure.
And Sugar Baker's effects pretty unique2.
Clear headed deep relaxation. Puts a self comfortably at ease. Sharon, who suffers anxiety, says...nothing weird about this one! Not a hammer headed night timer. More a sweet lullaby. She shuts down the chatter within. No thought bliss and totally conscious of the bliss. Has a mild circ boosts that helps with pain, and I can see clearer, as in sight, not metaphysics. Been doing 3 small bowls between the 2 of us over a couple of hours before bedtime. I'll go to bed thinking this ain't enough, so unimpaired, lol. Awaken hours later, refreshed, no hangover, no lug. Go right back to sleep if I choose.

Last edited:
Back