Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Ahhhhhh that makes sense. Looks delish either way lmfao. I'd eat them right off the floor, wouldn't think twice about it lmao. Never had a lingonberry but it looks good. I'm one of those that thinks if It looks good I'll try it i dont give a rats ass what it is lol
These berries will need some frost to ripen. As the blueberries turn to mush the cranberries become the catch of the day. You can just pic em and store them in a bucket in a cool place. They won't go off, have a natural chem preservative. They are good to eat after the snow melts in spring, right off the "floor". They are way sour before fall. Blueberries will sweeten right before it becomes impossible to pick em. Get them early AM while frozen or they turn to juice on your fingers.
fall blueberry foliage.....
P1040669.JPG

These berries will need some frost to ripen. As the blueberries turn to mush the cranberries become the catch of the day. You can just pic em and store them in a bucket in a cool place. They won't go off, have a natural chem preservative. They are good to eat after the snow melts in spring, right off the "floor". They are way sour before fall. Blueberries will sweeten right before it becomes impossible to pick em. Get them early AM while frozen or they turn to juice on your fingers.
fall blueberry foliage.....View attachment 1097696

pupper! :yay: ppp

Been cleaning up the garden and burping jars:smoking:..............................
I had enough soil to increase the raised garden by 4'x4', enough for another garden biggy! Nice layer of compost for a winter blanket............................
P1040720.JPG
@hecno , not "Turkey Dirt" as you know it, but probably close. Trail's humanure compost, gets the job done
P1040744.JPG
P1040742.JPG

Been cleaning up the garden and burping jars:smoking:..............................
I had enough soil to increase the raised garden by 4'x4', enough for another garden biggy! Nice layer of compost for a winter blanket............................View attachment 1097714 @hecno , not "Turkey Dirt" as you know it, but probably close. Trail's humanure compost, gets the job doneView attachment 1097715 View attachment 1097716
Yeah:thumbsup: I guess you know the plants like that stuff. Going to be nice and green next year:pass:

This colorful season comes to an end almost as soon as it begins, the shortest of seasons. The understory colors first, as it withers the canopy maxes out. A big east wind will come ahead of a fall storm outta the Bering, leaves gone overnight! today's colors .......................
P1040732.JPG

P1040736.JPG

the yellow leaf trail to the magical woods............................
P1040718.JPG
P1040705.JPG

Birch shroom, grows on dead birch trees, standing or fallen. I use these as mosquito smudge, not poisonous like store bought coils.....
P1040704.JPG
Bright stars of the understory....Highbush Cranberry..........
P1040681.JPG
Dwarf Birch.....
P1040690.JPG
Alaskan Spirea......
P1040628.JPG

Blueberry.......................................
P1040669.JPG
turning to the canopy.......................................................................
P1040685.JPG
And back to tundra's edge.................................
P1040686.JPG
P1040727.JPG
P1040737.JPG
P1040753.JPG
P1040688.JPG

Back