Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Harvest in, pressure's off
Nurple to jars @64 gs. Pretty sure she is headed to couch loc status, too early to be sure.
She was loudly grape candy! growing. Into the jars a loud and clear turpentine! Turpentine is one of my all time favs. This is the second one for me with this terp profile, Citrus Noir was the first.

Last edited:
The aromas and flavs all over the place this season. Most of the season being very good weather really helped here. I'll discuss with puff reports.
So, picked up the camera and walked around the cabin yesterday.........
P1040660.JPG
Cloudy, no mountains, what I see first is color happening....................................
P1040621.JPG
P1040625.JPG
P1040627.JPG
I take a few pics, now I'm just standing, absorbing, I hear mamma Spruce Grouse. She's 12' away, if she don't move, I don't see. Check the camo......................
P1040654.JPG
Only reason we can distinguish her.....big lens.......................................
P1040629.JPG
P1040643.JPG

Harvest in, pressure's off
Nurple to jars @64 gs. Pretty sure she is headed to couch loc status, too early to be sure.
She was loudly grape candy! growing. Into the jars a loud and clear turpentine! Turpentine is one of my all time favs. This is the second one for me with this terp profile, Citrus Noir was the first.
Mine just arrived, and this sounds very promising.:pass:

And Awesome View

The aromas and flavs all over the place this season. Most of the season being very good weather really helped here. I'll discuss with puff reports.
So, picked up the camera and walked around the cabin yesterday.........View attachment 1096904 Cloudy, no mountains, what I see first is color happening....................................View attachment 1096905 View attachment 1096906 View attachment 1096908 I take a few pics, now I'm just standing, absorbing, I hear mamma Spruce Grouse. She's 12' away, if she don't move, I don't see. Check the camo...................... View attachment 1096914 Only reason we can distinguish her.....big lens.......................................View attachment 1096920 View attachment 1096921 .
As always, great pics for those of us who may never take the opportunity to come and take a look for ourselves. Thank you.

i love your pics trail the outdoor were you are is amazing im stuck in the middle of a UK city
:pass:
Those cherries though! Mmmm
not cherries FF, ligonberries, AKA low bush cranberries
Mine just arrived, and this sounds very promising.:pass:

And Awesome View
have fun with the grow, bro
Just makes me happy [emoji106][emoji482][emoji111]
me2:d5:
As always, great pics for those of us who may never take the opportunity to come and take a look for ourselves. Thank you.
glad you like Nosias, It's fun for me to share.....a place beyond imagining!

Ahhhhhh that makes sense. Looks delish either way lmfao. I'd eat them right off the floor, wouldn't think twice about it lmao. Never had a lingonberry but it looks good. I'm one of those that thinks if It looks good I'll try it i dont give a rats ass what it is lol

Back