Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Feels like spring down here today, 45f and the wind and rain quit. I'm probably a ways off from starting plants though. Starting to feel it:cooldance:

Really cool thread, I just popped in now and had a look. Will be cool to see you up and running soon with the weather improving :woohoo1:

:coffee: Me too Trail! ...beans are barking to go for a swim- :rofl: ...alas, too early yet :dammit:.... what do you have planned for strains?

:coffee: Me too Trail! ...beans are barking to go for a swim- :rofl: ...alas, too early yet :dammit:.... what do you have planned for strains?
first up will be the 1/2 gallon window girls......Black Ruby and Amber from the Portal, seed can drop anytime now.
Next will be the 30 day window head starts for the greenhouse transplants, May 1:
Bubba Trouble & Witch Doctor from Magic Strains, Super Skunk/Seed Stockers, BlkMrrr/Binary Genetics, Blue Dream/HSO, Dinamed auto/Dinafem.

Then, 2 weeks later 6 more starts for all the way outdoor:
Sweet Skunk/Sweet Seeds, NL CBD/Healing Path, Ruby/Portal, Blueberry Headband/Emerald Triangle, Skunk/Strain Hunter's, ?

subject to change without notice:smoking:

Last edited:
:woody: boner-ific line up my man! :dancer: I have some Magic's and an early version(?) of Blkmrrr to try as well,... gotta bust my Magic cherry for sure! I inherited some early crosses from him too,.... EoF grew a lovely Voodoo that hooked me,.. BT is known killer- :rofl: ...but I'll have to watch her size! .... Skunky stank is in the line-up as well, Female's Skunk Special :eyebrows:, which I hope lives up to her name. I hear the Super Skunk is like roadkill :eek1: :rofl:.... and always looking forward to Stickman's gear! BBHB, I think pop22 or Ripper really likes that one, breeding worthy good in fact.... That HSO BD has performed well for you before, right? Skelly sure liked it :thumbsup:

:woody: boner-ific line up my man! :dancer: I have some Magic's and an early version(?) of Blkmrrr to try as well,... gotta bust my Magic cherry for sure! I inherited some early crosses from him too,.... EoF grew a lovely Voodoo that hooked me,.. BT is known killer- :rofl: ...but I'll have to watch her size! .... Skunky stank is in the line-up as well, Female's Skunk Special :eyebrows:, which I hope lives up to her name. I hear the Super Skunk is like roadkill :eek1: :rofl:.... and always looking forward to Stickman's gear! BBHB, I think pop22 or Ripper really likes that one, breeding worthy good in fact.... That HSO BD has performed well for you before, right? Skelly sure liked it :thumbsup:
Blue Dream always rocks my environment!

..gawds, I have so much backlog mate, I MUST burn through some before they get too aged,.. but that BD is on the list to try! I'm very curious to see if the aroma matches up with the real deal BD photo, still one of my fav's... room smoke aroma is like an exotic incense!

Finally read though everything, I’m so jelly of your carabou. Wish I could get some antlers, skins, etc. (carabou are the same species as the domestic reindeer and I have Sámi indigenous ancestry and they herded reindeer)

Can’t wait to see your grow happening, you must live way north, I’m so jelly of your snow too. Gosh it’s so pretty.
good to see ya BB420!......just saw your post

Last edited:
Back