Outdoor trailanimal 2019

@Jraven , had big scare the other day. Woke to a rectifier fire, made in China. Filled the house with nasty polymer smoke, groped into the battery room, grab fire extinguisher and put it out. First time in my life I've used a fire extinguisher! Nothing like seeing dancing flames in the house! Replaced with "old school" rectifier, all metal nothing to burn, made in USA. I can't believe the junk being sold as alternative energy stuff. The flamer is sold for use with wind systems. I sized mine 2x larger than amps I actually put thru it, and it caught fire! All good again. Was a very hectic day.
:yoinks:what a bummer!:nono:

Snow and blow for weeks now. The good news......warmth is settling snow. and next week single digit temps to firm the land back up to facilitate feverish spring activities.
P1000293.JPG

I've got it set up where that will not happen again!
good ya had that fire extinguisher by hand! for indoor growing beside the optic fire warner at the roof of me groom, 1 extinguisher hangs at the wall inside and 1 outside of it!

Finally the weather machine slows down. -2f. slight breeze and lots of snow to deal with........
P1000329.JPG
Pics taken from porch 5' above grade. Dogs are waiting for a little dig out.....
P1000330.JPG

forecast is for do anything, go anywhere spring weather, color me happy, no longer pinned down by Elementals.

Back