Outdoor trailanimal 2019

P1050535-02-02-01-02.jpeg

@Jraven , had big scare the other day. Woke to a rectifier fire, made in China. Filled the house with nasty polymer smoke, groped into the battery room, grab fire extinguisher and put it out. First time in my life I've used a fire extinguisher! Nothing like seeing dancing flames in the house! Replaced with "old school" rectifier, all metal nothing to burn, made in USA. I can't believe the junk being sold as alternative energy stuff. The flamer is sold for use with wind systems. I sized mine 2x larger than amps I actually put thru it, and it caught fire! All good again. Was a very hectic day.

@Jraven , had big scare the other day. Woke to a rectifier fire, made in China. Filled the house with nasty polymer smoke, groped into the battery room, grab fire extinguisher and put it out. First time in my life I've used a fire extinguisher! Nothing like seeing dancing flames in the house! Replaced with "old school" rectifier, all metal nothing to burn, made in USA. I can't believe the junk being sold as alternative energy stuff. The flamer is sold for use with wind systems. I sized mine 2x larger than amps I actually put thru it, and it caught fire! All good again. Was a very hectic day.
Just plain criminal...so glad it didn't get away from you. :yoinks::cuss:

Back