Outdoor trailanimal 2019

BLKMRRR #1 and Sour Mango where the first plants harvested from the greenhouse this season.They were fast and gave 70 to 80 gs each. BLKMRRR, being the oldest, was used :smoking: and given first. No cured bud report. No worries mon, remember that awesome garden BLKMRRR?, she's curing nicely.

Sour Mango escaped that fate. Almost 2.5 months in da jar. During grow up to harvest, not a stinker, but a very pleasant overripe fruitiness. Out of the jar Mango!, with a little spiciness, taste just as she smells. I've been calling her a daytime Indica. Smoked 1/4 of a fat joint between the 2 of us. Fun indica buzz. Makes fun work of updating. Sitting, feeling good and relaxed, strong weed that doesn't seem to mess with anything. When something comes up, boom, I'm on it, take care of business and back to being mellow, and the chair. Couple hours later fired up the Airizer XQ with about 1/2 of what we smoked in the joint. Of course with vape get those first terpene hits, yum, and then, didn't take many puffs to get real high. I find the vaping gets me higher, smoking gets me stonier. Either way smoke or vape this strain gives a relaxed bod and a fun head!View attachment 1114320
Sour Mango sounds excellent. May go on my Portal list.
I’ll wait to hear your take on BLK MRRR with a good cure. Mine comes down in a week. Definitely the frostiest flower I’ve grown, and the smell is fantastic.
With the crazy terps.., likely scrumptious vaped.

Sour Mango sounds excellent. May go on my Portal list.
I’ll wait to hear your take on BLK MRRR with a good cure. Mine comes down in a week. Definitely the frostiest flower I’ve grown, and the smell is fantastic.
With the crazy terps.., likely scrumptious vaped.
got your hash plant!, curing into a late nighter for sure, she is destined for the garden again, what's not to like? Little more cure for full potential :smoking:

Last edited:
another clear morn and 10f.....
predawn........
P1050008.JPG
P1050010.JPG
P1050013.JPG

and The Dawning from Sharon's kitchen window......
P1050015.JPG
P1050016.JPG
P1050018.JPG

CBD Northern Light from Healing Path Genetics...............
I find CBD strains don't do much for me smoked until a long cure. Vaped in the Airizer XQ is a different story:yay:No need to wait, vape great outta the gate. This, with coffee, is how we start the day. Wake&Vape! Nice relaxing Indica buzz, body in full tension release. I think anxiety would have a tough time against this strain, depression too. Gives me an attitude adjustment toward the positive and loosens my bod for a back adjustment. Just about the time I start wondering if the Indi buzz will slow the day she morfs to clear headed comfort and I'm ready for whatever. She grew well, Fast Hardy Resistant, and gave well:biggrin:
about one and a half months cure
P1040898.JPG

Thanks for the sunrise:dancer:...hehe haven't seen much of that lately. Slowly drizzling into winter as usual here. I'm going to take your advice and try the vaporizer in the morning. Some of the stash is reaching a decent cure time and I have several of the haze cbd crosses :thumbsup:

Thanks for the sunrise:dancer:...hehe haven't seen much of that lately. Slowly drizzling into winter as usual here. I'm going to take your advice and try the vaporizer in the morning. Some of the stash is reaching a decent cure time and I have several of the haze cbd crosses :thumbsup:
let us know how the haze CBDs treat ya, I've got some from Healing Path, how big did your's get?

My autos got a rough start this spring, and they were all more or less stunted so not sure on size. The one haze cross I still have going was an auto-photo f1 (photo) and they are good sized 4 and 5 feet

Back