Outdoor trailanimal 2019

pics out the window this morn......................
P1040918.JPG

P1040912.JPG

as I was getting pic above I noticed a vole munching some remaining green next to the raised garden .
P1040914.JPG

wolly hat time again :coffee2: ya done great :thumbsup: would an extra week of made a big difference :shrug: ya seem well stocked up :smoking:
i cant remember the dogs being im the trees before,whys that or have i just never noticed before.
ya seem pretty taken with the vaping now to :hookah: noticicing much a different taste wise joints to vape ?
keep er lit
:pighug:

BLKMRRR #1 and Sour Mango where the first plants harvested from the greenhouse this season.They were fast and gave 70 to 80 gs each. BLKMRRR, being the oldest, was used :smoking: and given first. No cured bud report. No worries mon, remember that awesome garden BLKMRRR?, she's curing nicely.

Sour Mango escaped that fate. Almost 2.5 months in da jar. During grow up to harvest, not a stinker, but a very pleasant overripe fruitiness. Out of the jar Mango!, with a little spiciness, taste just as she smells. I've been calling her a daytime Indica. Smoked 1/4 of a fat joint between the 2 of us. Fun indica buzz. Makes fun work of updating. Sitting, feeling good and relaxed, strong weed that doesn't seem to mess with anything. When something comes up, boom, I'm on it, take care of business and back to being mellow, and the chair. Couple hours later fired up the Airizer XQ with about 1/2 of what we smoked in the joint. Of course with vape get those first terpene hits, yum, and then, didn't take many puffs to get real high. I find the vaping gets me higher, smoking gets me stonier. Either way smoke or vape this strain gives a relaxed bod and a fun head!
P1040889.JPG

wolly hat time again :coffee2: ya done great :thumbsup: would an extra week of made a big difference :shrug: ya seem well stocked up :smoking:
i cant remember the dogs being im the trees before,whys that or have i just never noticed before.
ya seem pretty taken with the vaping now to :hookah: noticicing much a different taste wise joints to vape ?
keep er lit
:pighug:
hey arch!, yeah, very well stocked! Had such good weather every plant harvested before Sept! In a "normal" season I could always use an extra week. The dogs are in their spring/summer/fall camp. As soon as the ground freezes hard I'll move them behind the cabin. Into the lee and protected from the drifts. If i move them too early they did big holes right in the summer travel zone:crying:
Vaping gives flav, no smoke, a big high, and uses less. Smoking gives me a stronger sedative effect, so when I wanna slow down, as in end of day, roll one. I love starting the day with vape and not breathing smoke.

I envy you guys opportunity to kind of dig in and hole up for the next several months. Of course, I don't envy all of the hard work that I assume has to precede it. How much work and such are you able to get done around the house in the deepest part of winter? I imagine not much other than holding the line and indoor projects.

Back