Outdoor trailanimal 2019

hear-hear! :headbang: ppp
:pass:
How ya enjoying the Blk Mrrr? And Nurple?
super fine resinators! puff reports soon
Trail, Bro Lovely scenery there!:pass:
hey smoke! good to "see" ya
What up gro bro :pass: hope your season went well next day off I'll have to catch up on this thread :thumbsup:
best season ever! thanks for stopping by
Each of us have a "comfort zone". So glad you are in your zone !!
I was lucky, age 6 I knew my "zone"
heya trail, Happee Halloweed & hope Sharon is still doin ok :headbang: ppp
Sharon still good, more and more trail time

4 pm yesterday affynoon
P1050082.JPG

:toke: I see it's getting wintry there:biggrin:...still grey and green here for now:pass:
Finally getting some stable cold to finish off freeze up. Got some good ice already, at least in my neighborhood. Waiting for caribou to fill their winter range. Not enough snow for long travel yet, plenty good for camp chores, wood/water

...........................................................Smoke Report..........................................................

Stone 99 v4 & v6/Autoflower Portal...............................

These small girls growing in the same 7 gal pot gave up nothing in quality and potency compared the bigs of the season. Harvested D67 from seed, lightning fast for an arctic environment! No powdery mildew, no bud rot......Fast Hardy Resistant!.........

v6,
we've been affectionately referring to her as.....The6..............................
P1050081.JPG

During the grow she was distinctly pineapple in aroma, out of the jar @2.5 months cure, dank earth with a pinch of spice. Her flavor is almost identical to the big Strain Hunters Skunk in the garden. The skunk reeked of allopathic medicine when I defoled her. Luckily the buddage went dark earth medicinal, instead of hospital waiting room, a flavor that lets me know healing is at hand! One of the surprises of this season....the largest and the smallest share the same flav and........ similar effect! That's right, big skunk, little sativa have a very healing, powerful peripheral circulation boost that washes away the metabolic logs jams around my overuse injuries, wear and tear arthritis. A soothing wave of release. This is the effect I'm always after. Although I get this to some degree in all 13 strains this year, these two are powerful, effective meds! And The6 is queen of the rodeo. 1/2 joint get's the job done for the 2 of us. A massive tsunami of vibrating relief flooding my body, while my brain marinates in blissful ease. No palpitations no paranoia. A sativa that soothes and calms, wide awake feeling great!........far out!

v4....................................................................................................................

Attachments

• P1050077.JPG
    P1050077.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 86
Back