Mephisto Genetics Top 5 mephisto strains?

Skywalker- dense buds, amazing taste/smell and very heavy. Not the biggest yielding but more than makes up for it with everything else. Got a Wookie special on about 55 that I’m getting excited about.

Pinot Noir- really nice dense buds, flavour of sour grapes and gas… yum, only grew her in a 1 gal so yield so around 1.5 oz, will def grow again in bigger pot.

Samsquanch OG- very easy to grow, loves training, tastes of oranges and dank and gives a good heady buzz, wife’s favourite. Grown her twice.

Creme de la Chem X forum stomper (freebie)- highest yielding strain for rosin I’ve come across, got just over 25% yield second time I grew her (first time was very early on and mistakes were made). Smells unbelievably strong in the tent which I usually like but in this case it undeniably smells like dog shit… which is rough. Flavour however is totally different (thankfully) gassy with GSC undertones.

Ripleys OG- absolute monster in every sense of the word, grows huge and branchy and produces massive buds, not the densest but extremely potent, really good night time smoke.

I can only speak for the strains I have harvested and smoked so far:

Double Grape: She yielded on the small end (47 grams in 3 gallon pot) but she had mystical bud. Sweet tasting and potent with happy high

Creme de la Chem: Definitely a favorite of mine. Tastes like creme soda to me. This one has me staring at joint half way through and having to dig deep while I butt out most and want another

Pinot Noir: I need a redo, this one was potent and grew great but taste wasn't there

50 Shades of Grape: Same as Pinot Noir, I need a redo. Good high but terps weren't there

Samsquach OG x Forum Stomper: WOW, This was probably my first good sour strain. (Sour Stomper up next). Taste was incredible and high was strong and enjoyable

I have a Toothless Alien and Cosmic Queen in day 40s now. Next up is Sour Stomper.
I have double grap and CDLC. I'll definitely have to think about bumping CDLC up the list.

I'll definitely have to think about bumping CDLC up the list.
Both amazing but as someone who likes chem strains, the CDLC is special!!! Not used to having this amount of grade A lol

For the most part weed is weed but there are differences of course. You wouldn't mixup sour stomper for 4 assed monkey if you're growing em.

I never liked the smell of CDLC. Stings my nose makes me sneeze lol. So I kinda didn't like it. My chick liked it though.

Mango Smile is the new favorite, Cosmic Queen, Sour Stomper, Forgotten Cookies and Double Grape would round out the top 5. Hard to imagine a 'best of' list without Alien v Triangle, so I'll give that an 'honorable mention'.

For the most part weed is weed but there are differences of course. You wouldn't mixup sour stomper for 4 assed monkey if you're growing em.

I never liked the smell of CDLC. Stings my nose makes me sneeze lol. So I kinda didn't like it. My chick liked it though.
I have Sour stomper and 4 assed monkey too...

Back